Herald of the Titans

Barthilas
Still after a healer.
a question of curiosity, at which point in the fight does it record the weapon ilvl for the ach? or will the ach just fail if at any point in the fight you swap out to a higher ilvl wep?
12/07/2012 08:19 PMPosted by Tharna
a question of curiosity, at which point in the fight does it record the weapon ilvl for the ach? or will the ach just fail if at any point in the fight you swap out to a higher ilvl wep?

Fails at any point you equip an item higher than the threshold.
11/26/2012 03:24 AMPosted by Palmo
Unfortunately i have no toons around that level, however i have the majority of level 70 epic gems in my alt bank still (dunno why), if you need to buy them pst me in game

It lvl 80

My bad meant to be 80 epics.
Update: just had a bunch of people withdraw, after more. Positions available listed in OP.
I'm keen to tank it, if I can get the gear in time. :))
I'll stick you both down, but I expect you'll do a lot on your own to catch up in gear.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Softcore/advanced

edit: nevermind. saw you already got two tanks. but let me know if im needed
I'll bring you along, Hardcore. You're almost fully geared already which is awesome!
Warlock rage quit over not getting a ring, need another DPS.
You have a massive teary when i roll on certain gear, then you roll need on a caster ring when your a healer and i have an ilvl 150 green ring? Cool.

If you weren't a massive hypocrite i wouldn't of bailed but you lost half your group and that was just the final straw.
12/15/2012 06:15 AMPosted by Rtslock
You have a massive teary when i roll on certain gear, then you roll need on a caster ring when your a healer and i have an ilvl 150 green ring? Cool.

Implying healers shouldn't use certain Int pieces.

12/15/2012 06:15 AMPosted by Rtslock
If you weren't a massive hypocrite i wouldn't of bailed but you lost half your group and that was just the final straw.

Implying it's difficult to fill Herald groups.

xoxo
You rolled on a trinket that gave you crit and mana. I didn't think you'd need mana, so I asked you about it. I didn't 'have a massive teary', and the 'caster ring' gave haste/crit which is fine for me considering the sheer amount of regen I have, but believe whatever helps you sleep at night.
I was more or less referring to the last time we ran ulduar.

Anyway good luck with your run.
Still after a couple DPS. Hit me up.
Male Blood Elf, what is wrong with this guy?
^
I've had to replace people leveling/gearing slowly. New positions available in OP.
I just transferred my warrior to horde. You can add my RealID for whenever you plan to do the run. Smurf#1844