Canadian Football vs. Bieber

Movies, TV and Entertainment
http://news.yahoo.com/bieber-booed-native-canada-football-fans-130819282.html

all I can say is "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

that and our PM needs smack upside the head
http://news.yahoo.com/bieber-booed-native-canada-football-fans-130819282.html

all I can say is "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

nope, every world leader come and gang up on bieber, and beat the livin' *&^%%% out of him. and then they all order to nuke his audiotorium, and his house, and his relatives houses.
Canadians are capable of being rude?
I loved reading the comments.

Seriously though, who had the bright idea to have a teen idol perform at a sports event?
A strange looking boy idol not loved by all....where will his monstrous ego feed?
Oh yes really brilliant, a teenage girl idol(nice way of saying boy they want to have intercourse with) to play halftime at the 100th grey cup, who ever thought that up should be fired lol.

Seriously though, who had the bright idea to have a teen idol perform at a sports event?
Seriously...

When I saw footage of that game all I could think was "who had the bright idea of letting THAT into the halftime show?"
11/26/2012 02:27 PMPosted by Snozberries

I thought that would only be possible if you express your hate for hockey in front of them.

BUT I WAS WRONG
What a bizarre halftime show.

The beloved Gordon Lightfoot sounded old, and sad and his voice was just gone

then we had this emo band marianas trench, some woman named carly ray gypsum and then the beebs lip synching his face off.

Were Rush or the Hip busy? Neil Young was in toronto only the previous week =/

I was at the Grey Cup gala the night before. April Wine and Kim Mitchell and his band mopped the floor with anything i heard at the halftime event. (too bad Big sugar sounded absolutely AWFUL, but that was more to extreme, hardcore sound tech fail)
Who has a popstar sing at a football game?

Its Football, get AC/DC or similar in there. People do not want to hear top40, they want to hear guitars turned up to 11.
comes down to money I guess.

Somewhere some pinhead in a suit was thinking "How do we increase the advertising demographic of the Grey Cup so that we can charge more for Ad space. I know lets get all the preteen girls to watch"

IE: the people in charge of promotion don't give a rat's !@# about the sport, they were just looking to up the advertising dollars.
11/26/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Arbiter

OMG! ^This.
Some of those comments are truely hilarious!!!
12/03/2012 07:01 PMPosted by Choplifter

Especially when their team loses in ice hockey.

Thats what you get for voting in a conservative.

don't look at me, I didn't vote for them (and the guy I voted for won his seat.)

We got screwed over by our system.
Any system that lets a party get a majority government, without getting the majority of the popular vote is deeply screwed up.
12/03/2012 07:01 PMPosted by Choplifter

Especially when their team loses in ice hockey.

As a Leafs fan, i'm pretty much numb to the losing.