Loss-Of-Control Red Crap Remover

UI and Macro
The others have said everything I wanted to say, but I'm going to add that you're currently my favorite person on the internet now. Thank you. <3
Alternatively you can make a macro with this in it and use it every time you log in.

/run hooksecurefunc('ActionButton_OnUpdate',function(self)self.cooldown:SetLossOfControlCooldown(0, 0)end)

This was given to me not long ago, just passing it on.
Alternatively you can make a macro with this in it and use it every time you log in.

/run hooksecurefunc('ActionButton_OnUpdate',function(self)self.cooldown:SetLossOfControlCooldown(0, 0)end)

This was given to me not long ago, just passing it on.

That macro sets the loss of control cooldown to 0 for every action button every time the game draws a frame (which could be anywhere from 10 to 100 times per second depending on your framerate).

The AddOn only sets the cooldowns to 0 when the loss of control events fire, which makes it much more efficient.
I'd like to add that I got the red loss of control happen to my DK again even when using this addon while in Scarlet Halls (the group after the second boss). I got disarmed and the red loss of control appeared over my skills that require a weapon to use.

Other than that, haven't had any problems with it. Made sure my interface > combat LoC options were turned off. Also, using latest Bartender4.
Thank you!!!!!!!

It's sad though that we have to have an addon to take off this terrible ui change.
Another addition I'd like to make (not sure if my whole addon is fudged or what [Bartender]) when tanking on my lowbie druid, I got the red LoC sweep again when I got silenced. I have all of my addons updated.
I EFFIN LOVE YOU!!! lol I was so pissed off when I updated my bartender 4 and then I had these stupid Red cooldowns.
Thank you very much, works great
I'll forward this to see if it happens with other disarm/silence effect. I'll keep you posted. Also make sure you have most resent version as well and in anycase addon and its version stated. Would also help out a lot. Thanks.