MM hunter stampede pets 5.1

Hunter
Hey as most of you know most people are going back to MM instead of BM but their pets are for BM (mine were) for their buffs (corehound as an example). Now that 5.1 hit and BM has been nerfed a bit you might need new pets for stampede. I go with:

Crane as my 24/7 pet - No skill boost BUT has a stun perfect for your focus macros in pvp its better than the monkey stun due to the crane having an instant stun
Spider - Web, keep them in place
Wolf - Crit buff for a minute
Cat - The mastery buff
Serpent - The haste buff

I find all these useful for MM pvp maybe except the spider if you have another suggesiton just put something below.
i dont get it bro
yes i know what your talking about
11/29/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Trappedqt
Crane as my 24/7 pet - No skill boost BUT has a stun perfect for your focus macros in pvp its better than the monkey stun due to the crane having an instant stun

Does the crane stun (sleep?) share diminishing returns with freezing trap?
11/29/2012 04:29 PMPosted by Psyxe
Does the crane stun (sleep?) share diminishing returns with freezing trap?

Can't imagine that it would. One is a sleep one is a freeze, two different classifications of cc.
11/30/2012 06:24 AMPosted by Rämbo
Can't imagine that it would. One is a sleep one is a freeze, two different classifications of cc.

Well, according to this:
http://www.skill-capped.com/guides/shared_drs.php

...Freezing Trap shares DR with Wyvern Sting (a sleep) and both are classified as "Disorient". So...not two different classifications. That may have changed, or the chart may just be wrong. And crane stun is not on that chart, so I'm trying to figure out if it's in the same category. Can you point me to a better DR reference chart?
Crane lullaby counts as a stun.
Just like monkey's CC was.
Crane lullaby counts as a stun.
Just like monkey's CC was.

Ellaren I noticed you r running BM and doing successfully well with KFC. Have you tried MM yet? I'm digging it just cause I'm sick of BM, but I wanted to hear from a skilled player such as yourself as far as current state of marks. Go try it and get back to me kthx :P
11/30/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Psyxe
both are classified as "Disorient"

I know that freezing trap is not a disorient, a frost mage can freeze a target I have frozen trapped, me and my frost mage buddy do it all the time. So that is a freeze.