Ulmo for President

Kil'jaeden
Did anyone else see that epic, epic thread?
It said what a lot of people are thinking in regards to PVP that's for sure.
I can't believe more people from KJ didn't see it.
Tell me more about this epic thread. I missed it, but my interest is piqued.
http://tinyurl.com/ca7jmk3

Basically, he posted this and within an hour it was the most popular topic on Battle.net both US and EU. The thread got capped and was well into the second. Just before the second got full they deleted it, but it was up for over 6 hours before anyone noticed.

Edit: I had to take a cell pic, I wasn't able to get to my computer.
12/03/2012 06:15 AMPosted by Lsx
Sounds like he !@#$ on GC's chest.

He whined on the forums while continuing to send Blizz his $15/mo. I guess that's the same thing.
I liked that his post got highly rated.
12/03/2012 07:40 AMPosted by Mogreb
Sounds like he !@#$ on GC's chest.

He whined on the forums while continuing to send Blizz his $15/mo. I guess that's the same thing.

You really think he still subscribes? I just don't understand how some people make it out there in the world.
http://tinyurl.com/ca7jmk3

Basically, he posted this and within an hour it was the most popular topic on Battle.net both US and EU. The thread got capped and was well into the second. Just before the second got full they deleted it, but it was up for over 6 hours before anyone noticed.

Edit: I had to take a cell pic, I wasn't able to get to my computer.
And people think I'm bad. Dear lord. Saving this for future use.

As a priest, you should really appreciate it, lol. One thing I love is that in the first 4 responses there was a priest, a monk, and a rogue.
It was the most swagged out day in WoW forums history

The undisputed king of the forums.
#BuffDeathKnights&Mages2012
12/03/2012 10:51 AMPosted by Aleous
During the time I did PvP during this expansion, I couldn't die and pulled big numbers without trying.

I have a tentative explanation for this phenomenon:
1. ganking lowbies while we are leveling
2. leveling/gearing up faster than everyone else

that might have something to do with...no wait, I mean...NERF SPRIEST!!1!
I don't know how you stomach PvE. I just can't do it anymore, it bores me to drinking.