Guild Merge?

Illidan
Im am one of the officers of Swindle Brothers, a small 10 man guild of people who didnt xfer off the server with Stimulate, we have had a very late start and are currently 6/6 with 4/6 hof, only due to the fact we had to replace bads. As it stands right now we have around 10-15 GREAT players, and were looking for a 10 man guild who would be interested in a merge to convert to 25 man. We want to get back to where we were with Stimulate, among the top on the server, we realize because of our late start that we can exactly finish among the top this tier, but theres always a new raid in the making, we want people who are elitists, know every single !@#$ing detail about their class and are ALWAYS looking for ways to improve. We will not tolerate any hand holding or scrub %^- players. Several of us have top us guild exp and know what it takes to achieve high rankings, our raid times are Mon Tue Thurs 7-11 server with wed sometimes added depending on what were doing, you can contact me in game if your interested ive seen dozens of 10 mans looking for merges.
I heard Stimulate went to Mug'Thol because they couldn't handle those login times.

Discuss.
Thats true, but, as i suspected, the guild died 14 days later because the REAL stimulate for the most part was gone, they broke up over loot from what i heard.
12/02/2012 08:26 PMPosted by Kallozar
Thats true, but, as i suspected, the guild died 14 days later because the REAL stimulate for the most part was gone, they broke up over loot from what i heard.

Actually loot was of no issue to us. We broke up because 9 of our raiders decided to make their own 10m guild which flat out crippled the 25m roster, then that 10m guild fell apart on its own because of lack of leadership.
My wife and I are willing to help , can lvl any class 1-85in 2 days . then the hual to 90 . raid exp on many toons , Extraction is my healer . if intrested
Phsycopath@hotmail.com
12/11/2012 08:15 PMPosted by Ragesfury
Actually loot was of no issue to us. We broke up because 9 of our raiders decided to make their own 10m guild which flat out crippled the 25m roster, then that 10m guild fell apart on its own because of lack of leadership.

That sounds just about right.