I have a confession.

Druid
I use glyph of the stars.
Celestial Enhanced Form > Fat furry chicken thing.
I too use glyph of stars. It's ok, it's not your fault.
I waste a lot of tomes because I can't decide whether to use Glyph of Stars or not.
12/03/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Marína
Celestial Enhanced Form > Fat furry chicken thing.

i have to agree

Go orange team :)
Contrary to popular belief, you do not have to be ashamed of using glyph of stars.
I do it too. I just wish I was slightly more blue/ethereal and while I like the falling star thing it would be cool to be dotted through with stars. I'm not talking Elegon or anything I like seeing my char I just wish it was more so
12/03/2012 01:51 PMPosted by Ungol
I do it too. I just wish I was slightly more blue/ethereal and while I like the falling star thing it would be cool to be dotted through with stars. I'm not talking Elegon or anything I like seeing my char I just wish it was more so

You're a hunter, you don't sparkle.

:P
No need to "confess" anything. I was looking forward to using that glyph as soon as I heard about it. I enabled it as soon as 5.0 hit and I haven't looked back.

Moonkin Form was fun and novel back in 2006, but after six years with no updates to the model and very few half-hearted updates to animations, it grew very stale for me.
To each, their own really. I don't personally have any interest in donning said Sparkles McDressup form myself.
No need to "confess" anything. I was looking forward to using that glyph as soon as I heard about it. I enabled it as soon as 5.0 hit and I haven't looked back.

Moonkin Form was fun and novel back in 2006, but after six years with no updates to the model and very few half-hearted updates to animations, it grew very stale for me.

With Resto being so "meh" and having to use that nasty ol' moonkin form as balance, I couldn't be bothered to level a druid.

But now I'm actually leveling one! Woo!
I switch between using the glyph and not once a week.
12/03/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Barandis
I waste a lot of tomes because I can't decide whether to use Glyph of Stars or not.

I seriously probably switch forms 5 times in a raid night, lol.
GIANT LAYZER CHIXXEN JUDGES YOU!
Confession: I'm Restoration PvP and I find Wild Charge more useful than Displacer Beast, also I don't use Glyph of Treant.

/shame

Edit: I also wish Blizz would fix the sound scripts of Glyph of Stars. I'm not a laser chicken for more than one reason!
I used it too, when I was balance. AGI druids would like to be able to choose a humanoid form as well.
On one hand, I want it. I haven't tried it yet. On the other, I want to look human as much as possible, and being a starry worgen won't help that.

Updated boomchicken would be really nice though.
Glyph is GREAT for pvp. I stay boomkin normally but if im gonna hop in a BG i always use this glyph. No more "look it's a big fat thing that i can target real easy, ima blow it up!"
You cannot defeat my laser chicken dance!