H <Three Die Six> Recruitment

Area 52
Post Limit:
Three Die Six is currently recruiting any people that are on during the mornings. Currently we have 1 raid team that raids from 10 AM to 1 PM (server time, EST), Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Mondays clean up days. We're looking for people that are willing to be backups, as well as possibly form another raid within the guild.

Raid team one is currently 6/6 MSV and 3/6 HoF, Spots in the group are closed.

Ideally if a new raid is to form, everyone be over over 470 item level. May or may not need a raid leader for the second raid team but details of that will be discussed in guild.

If any questions, message me in game via mailbox or whisper.
I would be interested.
Lets move it on up!
Bumpity. Need a core heals/dps os too!
Second raid team confirmed on forming, times have no been set. Will need 1 tank, a few dps and healers. Times will be added to post when determined.
Healers are at an all time high for recruitment. All sources of heals are open.
Real ID to get in contact with me

Kazmar3D6#1800
Looking for active raiders that are willing to raid in the mornings still! 10 am to 1 PM wednesday through friday!
Talked to the GM today. Great guild with a nice environment. Free bump
Appreciate the free bump Orel. Still looking for more active players in the mornings!
More active morning players needed!

Second raid team is now raiding, currently 4/6 MSV. Need a reliable tank that will appear every week!
Still open for recruitment. Morning raid.

High need of tanks, any type of tank will be accepted, with sufficient ilvl and experience.

Currently now normal 6/6 MSV and 4/6 HoF
Any interests for people that play in the morning, look here!
We are now 6/6 msv 6/6 HoF and 1/4 ToES, progressing hard and soon will be in heroics.

Currently recruitment:

Any players that play in the morning that aren't looking for a core spot.
Any tank that is not a DK tank.
Disc priest with an ilvl of 475 + (Core spot)

Revisit of raid times:

10 AM to 1 PM - Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.