Toothpaste Defense Is Now Recruiting.

Kil'jaeden
Post Limit:
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
Benedict Arnold comes to mind, or maybe Theon Greyjoy.
I think everyone is forgetting that I was Horde for 2 years before transferring Alliance in February. And I only went Alliance because Keylog had a guild there.
11/27/2012 11:17 AMPosted by Bebbit
I think everyone is forgetting that I was Horde for 2 years before transferring Alliance in February. And I only went Alliance because Keylog had a guild there.

Twice a turn cloak is still a turn cloak. /pout
And now we have a Keylog.
11/27/2012 11:20 AMPosted by Amaxas

I think of it more as returning home. Bebbit never felt comfortable as a skinny elf. He was always a Tauren at heart.
11/27/2012 11:22 AMPosted by Bebbit

I think of it more as returning home. Bebbit never felt comfortable as a skinny elf. He was always a Tauren at heart.

Only acceptable if you level an Alliance male gnome and have a matching xmog with me.
I tried leveling a Gnome a few times. My other Real chars don't like having toys on the selection menu and always punt them out though.
http://t.qkme.me/3psnsj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hiidt.jpg
B-b-Bebbit j-jjj-just w-wasn't th-thhh-the same when he was a a n-nnn-night elf.
11/27/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Coloring
B-b-Bebbit j-jjj-just w-wasn't th-thhh-the same when he was a a n-nnn-night elf.
I concur, Coloring. He twirled around in the forrest with those fake horns on his head. I didn't have the heart to tell him, he looked like a fool.
11/27/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Keylogthis
I concur, Coloring. He twirled around in the forrest with those fake horns on his head. I didn't have the heart to tell him, he looked like a fool.
Oh n-nnn-no. No. Nooooo. Y-y-you sh-shhhhhouldn't t-tell him th-thhhh-that.
11/27/2012 12:20 PMPosted by Coloring
Oh n-nnn-no. No. Nooooo. Y-y-you sh-shhhhhouldn't t-tell him th-thhhh-that.
Maybe you're right, Coloring. Lets just keep this between me and you.
This just means that there's less competition for Velorian as Sexiest Druid on the Server. Not that there was much competition to start with. I mean, nekkid mariachi fish fighter pretty much trumps every card on the table.
You know, I decide to go to sleep for a few hours, and this happens.

And Earthroot is a pretty cool dude. Sort of.

I'll take it
11/27/2012 08:33 AMPosted by Aleous
I would not only like to subscribe to this newsletter, but also put my glorious Prot Warrior in this fine guild.
Message me ingame, this can happen
You know, I decide to go to sleep for a few hours, and this happens.

And Earthroot is a pretty cool dude. Sort of.

I'll take it

11/21/2012 12:13 AMPosted by Earthroot
Fair.
Keylog, I approve of your choice of race. The Master race is always a good decision.
Rad guild.

They held my hand through a dungeon and handed me a mace that some dude dropped.

It spins.