Worst server of all time of hordes?

Kel'Thuzad
Post Limit:
Just faction changed my human lock to an undead... there are 3 people in Orgrimmar according to /who
You should check wowprogress before you transfer.

Kel'Thuzad :
Horde / Alliance: 0.00 / 1
Pretty much KT is the worst one for Horde in all US (for a PvP realm)
There were starting to be more horde, like there were actually people in org...then when mop came out there were free server xfers to alterac mountains because of the queue time to get onto KT, but it backfired and all the horde left...
Yeah, the worst one.
You guys have never seen Illidan Alliance, have you?
11/23/2012 08:35 PMPosted by Akhiro
11/27/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Pombomb
That exists?

actually i checked a week ago. there was 432 alliance in SW on illidan. they just sit there.
How many active Horde are on KT?
11/27/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Pat

O hi!
11/27/2012 06:39 PMPosted by Villefort

O hi!

Active in game, not on the forums.

Last time I was on * 2 days ago*, there was a total of 23 people, myself included.
I only /who the cities.
Ok from a KT horde player, there is around 40-50 90s I'd say that play consistently. Most of my time is spent trying to help low levels from being camped by 90s or 4 on 1, even from people in this thread too LOL!
11/27/2012 10:52 PMPosted by Ticklegasm
Ok from a KT horde player, there is around 40-50 90s I'd say that play consistently. Most of my time is spent trying to help low levels from being camped by 90s or 4 on 1, even from people in this thread too LOL!

I approve of your name...and the fact that you're a troll
11/27/2012 10:52 PMPosted by Ticklegasm

Been trying to slow down some leveling alliance toons in panda land as to balance the server... problem is these guys are in groups of 6 or 7, I can usually take on two alliance toons that are 87... but seems like 5 more show up & get their 90 buddies to protect them as well.....

This balancing act needs to come down hard & fast - I suggest our Horde 90's make a pact to gank every leveling alliance (while protecting our horde low levels) on fridays 6:00-9:00 pm mountain standard (mostly in panda & wrath) - this way we can see some new horde come to this server...
11/30/2012 08:29 AMPosted by Fearcrest

This balancing act needs to come down hard & fast - I suggest our Horde 90's make a pact to gank every leveling alliance (while protecting our horde low levels) on fridays 6:00-9:00 pm mountain standard (mostly in panda & wrath) - this way we can see some new horde come to this server...

Protecting your levelers and ganking is not your solution. Having good pvper's and raider's is.
I suggest our Horde 90's make a pact to gank every leveling alliance (while protecting our horde low levels) on fridays 6:00-9:00 pm mountain standard (mostly in panda & wrath) - this way we can see some new horde come to this server...

As if anyone is a big enough nerd to give up their Friday evening for that.
I suggest our Horde 90's make a pact to gank every leveling alliance (while protecting our horde low levels) on fridays 6:00-9:00 pm mountain standard (mostly in panda & wrath) - this way we can see some new horde come to this server...

As if anyone is a big enough nerd to give up their Friday evening for that.

I eat pizza with my parents on that evening!!! The only time I get out of the basement....the light burns my eyes and my white skin
The few horde that remain are not very bright, while leveling this character I was ganked repeatedly in a 83 zone. By a 90 Feral, and then a team of mage/protwar/spriest. I jumped on my DK once I was fed up, and killed about a good 20 hordies in that zone.,.. over and over and over.. then I saw a group of 4-5 allys camping horde who had ganked em. If your horde don't mess with other leveling allies in your zone and for the most part they leave you alone, but if you mess with the frijol get ready to take on the burrito.