Blizzard is Scrooge.

General Discussion
Post Limit:
I just saw the Dear Santa thread was locked, this can only be the logical answer.

I bet the heating bills will go up and they won't let us have a day off for christmas turkey.
The thread was off-topic on top of being necroed from 2011.
Why don't you start a new thread telling Greatfather Winter what you want and what you're willing to do to get it?
12/01/2012 09:39 AMPosted by Hippeaux
Why don't you start a new thread telling Greatfather Winter what you want and what you're willing to do to get it?
No. I don't believe *Shuns* He never brought me my red rider rifle.
12/01/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Mistweavers

He had no choice, you would have shot your eye out.
Santa Blizz just didn't want you to shoot an eye out with a Red Rider Air Rifle
12/01/2012 09:47 AMPosted by Tikaru
He had no choice, you would have shot your eye out.
I would never have done anything like that!

But if he is real he will give me a mini Metzen.
12/01/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Rygarius

Save forum space by deleting the useless locked thread. Just a suggestion. :)
12/01/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Mistweavers

You can buy the Red Rider Rifle from toy vendors now.
12/01/2012 09:53 AMPosted by Boffo

Why should I buy one, plus my Pandaren parents are dead and can not give me the money for it.

Why should I buy one, plus my Pandaren parents are dead and can not give me the money for it.

Mistweavers can't res anymore?

Mistweavers can't res anymore?
You can res long dead people? All those quests I did to gather urn's and ashes to bury them. We just cremated them and sent them off into the Great Sea.

((Also, I always wondered why dead people in lore were never rezed. Echo Iles only provided the first real answer.))
At least it wasn't one of the Galleon threads that were deleted because Bliz apparently didn't want to tell anyone why Galleon was not spawning for 8+ days. One GM I asked about it was like thank you for reporting this bug and then continued to tell me how to properly report bugs when I was asking if it was bugged or something. After that I opened up another ticket and he is like so Sha is bugged? I am like no Galleon has not spawned for over a week on my server now and we know he has not been killed by anybody else. He responds with we know that Sha is having some problems spawning and we are working to fix it. I said no Galleon. He is like I'm sorry but thank you for reporting this bug. I rage exited the GM chat session. You can't give that kind of customer service in real life, you will get hit probably.

OK, you may have a point on off topic, like there never is anything posted off-topic on this forum, right?

But really, who cares if it is necro post ? Ah, other than you.

I got a lump of coal last year.
12/01/2012 10:59 AMPosted by Ryr

OK, you may have a point on off topic, like there never is anything posted off-topic on this forum, right?

But really, who cares if it is necro post ? Ah, other than you.

We dont have an off-topic section anymore do we?
12/01/2012 11:02 AMPosted by Rokzar
We dont have an off-topic section anymore do we?

We have some topic-specific off topic forums (yes, I know that's a bit weird). But if we wish to discuss entertainment, other games, etc. we can on those particular forums:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/#forum2721884