expired email address

Technical Support
Trying to transfer a char from an old account, but the email address has been deleted and I no longer have access to it so I am unable to reset the password to get into the account to change the email address. I'm not trying to re activate the account only transfer a character.

Please contact our Billing and Accounts department to have them assist you with this. We'll need ask some questions to verify the account is yours before we can assist and the public forum is not the place for that.

Billing representatives are on hand to take your call 7 days a week between 10am to 6pm PST, at 1-800-59-BLIZZARD (800-592-5499). You may also contact them via the website here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit

It is my daughters account (timeprincessa@gmail.com) she deleted her gmail account without realizing it was linked to her wow account. She needs to verify her account as it has been blocked but the email address no longer exist, so she can only get as far as verify page. Please can you help as she has a 6 month game card and wishes to get on and play. I also love playing with her while she is online, brilliant game by the way! Thanks for that.