Wonderful RBG Prot FC

Warrior
Teach me your ways valiant warriors.

I look forward to setting a PvP set for flag carrying in RBGs

As far as gems and reforging go, what're you guys doing?

I've seen some who ignore all socket bonuses and just spam 320 resi

discuss pls
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Jambi/simple

That's my warrior, just follow the same gem/reforge scheme. You can reforge parry instead of dodge if you wish, I just like dodge more but parry gives you a 50% haste bonus to the next attack.
Thanks for the response friend
youtube.com/haptikwow
umm parry huh? you really need 50% haste bonus in rbg's? while your running and praying for your next Heroic Leap to get off cooldown.
When I was doing 4srs RBGs, I gemmed full resil, enchanted for hp and resil. My major glyphs were the improved heroic leap one, enraged speed (it's a nice little movement bonus every 30 secs when running flag), and since gag order is gone, I would probably take imp. spell reflect now.

Make SURE you use your defensive abilities when they are in order. Use your shield absorb for magic and ranged, use your shield block when a melee is attacking you and you can be sure to put them in front.
I'm gemmed for resil. My meta gem reduces stuns by 10%. I used enraged speed, improved heroic leap, and glyph of shield slam(it pisses off mages when you dispel their shield). For enchants, get panderan step for the increased movement speed.

Basically about the same as Orthunk. Gem for resil, do everything else for increase speed/mobility.

11/30/2012 11:08 AMPosted by Orthunk
Make SURE you use your defensive abilities when they are in order. Use your shield absorb for magic and ranged, use your shield block when a melee is attacking you and you can be sure to put them in front.

And of course, this.
Thanks guys.

xoxxoxoxo