Receiving mounts from achievement rewards..

General Discussion
I just completed my Glory of the Firelands raider early in the morning and didn't get my mount, no big deal. So I went to bed, 8 hours later, I still have yet to receive it. Has anybody else been having this problem with not receiving their mounts after completing Raid/Dungeon achievements?
11/30/2012 11:58 AMPosted by Zombiz
I just completed my Glory of the Firelands raider early in the morning and didn't get my mount, no big deal. So I went to bed, 8 hours later, I still have yet to receive it. Has anybody else been having this problem with not receiving their mounts after completing Raid/Dungeon achievements?

Not raid or dungeon, but I recently got my Leading the Cavalry achievement (I was too lazy to get it earlier) and I never got my Albino Drake in mail or my mount collection.
Same deal with me Zombiz, earned Glory of the Firelands about 48 hours ago and I still haven't gotten it... I didn't get it in the mail and it didn't automatically show up in my mount log.
Yea I just got my Leading the Cavalry and not got mine
Try checking your mount tab?

I know my kite for 150 didn't come in the mail, but went directly into my mounts list.

Edit: Saw someone did, but nevertheless, check it out guys.
First, check your mount panel, see if the mount isn't already learned. When I logged in and received the achievement for 150 mounts, I didn't get the kite in the mail. Instead, it seems I automatically learned it, without any prompt telling me so.

If not, then post in, I believe it should be Customer Service. I've seen some posts and it seems there is a bug regarding this, as well.
Thanks for the replies, glad this isn't just happening to me. As for those asking me to check my mount panel, trust me, I have multiple times.. It's just not showing up (even did the search option each time I log on). Not in inventory, mail, or mount tab.
This is a known issue according to this post in the Customer Service Forum.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200183271#8