Fastest Forum Reponse in History

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 12 Next
didnt work

I thought Neth was a Flaming Candle.

Also, the Flaming Candle ties for worst superhero name ever.

Don't write off that idea. Think of the possibilities with their arch-nemesis, Water Bucket.

But then basic campfire would be a sidekick :)
ok post with the most CM's in it,

Rygarius, get them all to post on this!

It's 9:33 AM on a Saturday morning. Many tasks I can undertake, that is not one of them.

Don't write off that idea. Think of the possibilities with their arch-nemesis, Water Bucket.

But then basic campfire would be a sidekick :)

That wouldn't leave Basic Campfire any time for its duties as Warchief.
:(
No I purpose that he spend time posting in topics which matter more. The blue text creates discussion, it draws people to the topics.

There is a great many posts on the forums every day that deal with things many players would like to see a remedy for or at least some kind of form of acknowledgement.
12/01/2012 09:33 AMPosted by Rygarius
It's 9:33 AM on a Saturday morning. Many tasks I can undertake, that is not one of them.

Ty for your suggestion of posting to the customer service forums. I have done so, so i will see what comes of it! :-D

Btw, enjoy the rest of your fun filled day!! lol
No I purpose that he spend time posting in topics which matter more. The blue text creates discussion, it draws people to the topics.

There is a great many posts on the forums every day that deal with things many players would like to see a remedy for or at least some kind of form of acknowledgement.

In between each post, I'm sure he responded to 5 other ones
ok post with the most CM's in it,

Rygarius, get them all to post on this!

You can answer these burning questions:

1. How many roads must a man walk down before he can call himself a man?

2. How many gnomes does it take to screw in a light bulb?

3. What is your favorite color?

He likely will not respond to your thread about server merges for reasons already stated: Outside his purview, and has no new information than what has already been posted.
12/01/2012 09:34 AMPosted by Genada

If she doesn't have information to pass on, it seems as likely that her response would just disrupt constructive conversation or start a flame fest as it would spark anything useful.

Also, what matters more to one player doesn't matter at all to another. She'd have to post in every single thread otherwise it would turn into "they don't care about my issue du jour!"

It's really not a big deal if she just, you know, moderates the forums.

Edit: Rygarius IS a girl, right? Everyone else seems to be calling her "him"...

1. One, the road of life.

2. Zero. The Gnome would have already invented a light-bulb changing contraption to do it for them.

3. Red.

Why isn't a thread like this important? Granted there's no so called important issues, but it is a
light hearted post in a forum usually filled with complaints etc.

There's been numerous post's by CM's stating that they do forward complaints,suggestions etc
to the devs and other's. They just don't answer each and every one.
*Cyndilou wanders off to to hunt down SEPs.*
/waves bye bye
Good morning!

That's awesome. you can take the time to respond to this none sense but cann't address real game issues.

/golfclap

And here's the predictable "how dare you blues post like real people when the game isn't 100% perfect yet" post.

You should probably blame your fellow forum trolls for the main reason that we don't get more real blue responses. I'm sure it eats up a lot of time deleting all the trash that people put up on this page. That's all time that could be spent making real responses to real issues!

Of course, I'm always amused by the people who need the validation of a blue response on their favorite "game issue."

2. Zero. The Gnome would have already invented a light-bulb changing contraption to do it for them.

3. Red.

Got another joke or 3 hiding in ur joke book for this morning? Since its a beautiful Saturday morning, a few good giggles would be excellent!

3. Red.

Contraption is quite correct...we have all seen the evidence of contraption's all over the place. From Gnomerland to Borean Tundra you can see the results of their technology.
Well done, OP started a successful thread. And well done Ryg; you are on top of your game.