[H-RP] The Grey Legion: Now without Airships!

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
I'd like to share with you all a story of how I came to join this guild and why I'm glad I did.

After a full expansion (Cata) of doing nothing but Alliance side toons, I felt a yearning to return to my wonderful Orc warrior. I decided to transfer him from Argent Dawn to WrA where I knew there was RP. It was fresh start. Unfortunately with these fresh starts, I was also alone. I casually decided one day to actually look through the guild finder thing and I sent very few requests out, I believe only three or four in fact. Let's say three. Of those three, Grey Legion stood out for some reason. I felt like taking a chance on it. Funny enough, after sending those requests, I took a break from my orc. A week went by and then I believe another week. After some amount of time, I logged back in to level and within a minute, I get a whisper from the Guild Leader Phasm: "Oh! You're online!"

Soon after I was recruited and I can honestly say that I am glad that I was. I finally found other RPers who were not only nice but also had characters that I really enjoyed RPing with. This was the first guild that I've ever been in that actively promotes out of city RP and it's awesome! I feel like I'm playing D&D almost! I guess what I'm getting at is, I think this guild is phenomenal and I hope to see you with us.
Did someone say BG's?
My last English class ever ends today. MWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHjfjkgjfdbfjkdlnfkbjfjdilsjgrekgbhdfskhrk.gjdflbjdgkdf.bndfl
Top, buddy, that's not english. GET BACK TO CLASS!
Alright fine let me try again.

Today I attended my last college level English class.

This is an idea that I find quite humorous.
She told me to tie'er up, and do what I wanted with her.

So I took her stereo.
-Flowers and heals-
I like these people.

I do too, they are a fantastic group!
Ya know Datan, faction changes arent that expensive.
Grey Legion? GREY LEGION? MORE LIKE.......I...I got nothing....
Blackmarket Cartel? More like Tophat Cartel.
Kaja Kola
Mmmm, the thought of all that sugar makes my stomach hurt.

Granola and green tea.