Oh, it's just a harmless little bunny...

Ravenholdt
So, the'r we were. Just Ottis an' I. We came to ta faire for a bit of a break. Sett'in up Garrosh's new outpost was brutal we thought. Ottis an' I were in fir a surprise now.
We were tak'in a walk around ta island to see if we could find any goodies t'at may have washed up on ta beaches. We came ta cave an t'ats when Ottis let out a screech.
I look'd at the cave, and th're was a small white rabbit!
Rabbit!
I took a step forward to see if we could pet him, t'ats when I seen ta bones...an t'at bunny just hopp'in ov'r them. It was then my t'at I realiz'd t'at this was no ordinary rabbit. It might have been Ottis runn'in off in the oppsite direction, or ta skeleton t'at had anoth'r skeleton's fem'r through it's eye socket hold'in it up on ta cave wall. Mostly it was ta murderous look in those small black souless eyes. Ta furry beast saw through me. I knew t'is critt'r was ta furry jugg'rnaut of doom. It had to be contain'd, and only I could do it.
No, we remembered that one of the carnies had said there was a cave on the island where their workers, and wayward faire goers, tended to go missing and that some say they seen a white rabbit coming out of the cave occasionally. Of course you decided our response to this would be 'Ottis is ta only rabbit ta be fear'd', as well as as 'RABBIT!'.....yeah... we both did that part...
Stop interupt'in, we'll 'ave to pay fir our brew if ya keep interupt'in.
Anyway, Ottis had regained composu'r and was setup on a rock about 50 yar's from the cave, shiv'ring with his new found courage and rage.
I grip'd my axe and mace. I said ta the wee pow'r house that we could do this the easy way and he joins Ottis an' I, or we could do t'is ta hard way.
Ta rabbit just nibbl'd on a bone and look'd at us wi't it's cold dead eyes.
It was gonna be ta hard way.
I nodded at Ottis. Ottis ate some kelp t'at wash'd up near his rock to r'gain some strength. I looked back at the rabbit an' rais'd my axe to throw it.
No, you decided the skeletons in the cave needed another friend.
J'st as I was about ta release hell on the fluff wad a voice call'd out ta me from behind.
"STOP YOU IDIOT!"
I turn'd around to see a mage runn'in towards us.
I have never been happier to see a mage than I was at that moment.

"Do you want to die....again?"
Aft'r some talk'in I let the 'Idiot' comment go, but Ottis did bite his hand as a warn'in. We listen'd to ta mage. It was decid'd t'at we need'd to get a posse ta'gether to contain ta fluffy beast.
If it wasn't for the mage that 'fluffy beast' would be nibbling on our face right now
Do you want to tell ta story?
Yes!
Too bad!
W'ere was I? oh yeah. So ta mage, Ottis and I got a group ta'gether. We all stood outside ta cave. The buck-tooth'd nightmare playfully hopp'd around the bones of ta weak'r hero's t'at subcom'd to it's blood thrist before.
T'ere was a deathly quiet just before the attack. We all star'd one last time into ta abyss t'at lay beyond it's eyes.
A Tauren was ta first to strike....an' ta first ta fall.
We all charg'd into ta cave at t'at moment. Ottis stay'd at the ent'ance to make sure it didn't escape.
What happen'd in t'at cave.....it was hell.
Not one o'us made it out unscath'd. A few o'us nev'r made it out at all.
Ta mage was right. Not even Ottis could have captur'd t'at blitzkrieg on his own.
We will have to build a statue outside the cave to honor the mage that saved us from our second death.
With fire eyes and rockets!?
No.
An' then we could move the Tauren concert stage t'ere too to sing songs prais'in the mage! we could get faire goers there by shoot'in them out of the cannon! but how much too charge...
Just finish the story before someone rolls a ball at you across the floor.
Right, so the battle rag'd on in ta cave. We were tir'd, but so was ta soul sucking hare. He was weak'n'd. Now was our chance to contain it. Ottis was still at ta entrance fend'in off a Kraken crab from the deep t'at had been summon'd to aid his maniacal lord.
I took off my helmet and lept at the demon when it's back was to me.
Ever't'ing around me was still.
Ottis was sitt'in on the Kraken.
I was there, right there. I had him...then it saw me.
It saw Ottis was distarct'd by it's minion...an'd the open'in at ta cav's entrance.
It dodg'd me in ta knick o'time an' bolt'd pass'd ta tir'd and wound'd warriors t'at came ta subdue it. It bolt's pass'd Ottis an' out o'ta cave.
You tripped when you tried to jump creating enough of a distraction that allowed the rabbit to escape. Tool.
Aft'r the cave emptied, an' ta search end'd, Ottis an' I stood outside ta cave.
Ottis chew'd on his battle trophy, ta Kraken's claw, an' I collect'd my helment from ta cave.
We'll get him next time. Next time the clev'r bone munch'in snowball will be ours.
Please just let it go. Maybe we'll see something shiny enough to distract you next time. Tool.
(( I really hope you keep sharing these! I thoroughly enjoy reading them! ))
I like these too, so far I've seen two and they both made me smile. Also, I saw some of you waiting outside the cave before your battle with the bunny. Some rogue sapped me, but I still wished you all /luck before I ran away.
((I'm going to try and keep them up some what often. Thanks for reading!))

I like these too, so far I've seen two and they both made me smile. Also, I saw some of you waiting outside the cave before your battle with the bunny. Some rogue sapped me, but I still wished you all /luck before I ran away

((Well, apologies for that. There was yourself and another Alliance by the beach and both of you were killed when the group spotted you. Trying to get a group to the cave before the Alliance could. Normally I'm not big on world PVP, just occasionally and that usually involves me seeing someone being ganked or griefed. Then I do my best to turn the tables or at least give the player that is the target enough time to escape the area. Just let me know you mean no harm with a nod, wave or by petting Ottis. It was fun, first time seeing the rabbit, but I lost on the roll for the pet :( ))
12/10/2012 12:17 PMPosted by Mockrabbit
((Well, apologies for that. There was yourself and another Alliance by the beach and both of you were killed when the group spotted you. Trying to get a group to the cave before the Alliance could. Normally I'm not big on world PVP, just occasionally and that usually involves me seeing someone being ganked or griefed. Then I do my best to turn the tables or at least give the player that is the target enough time to escape the area. Just let me know you mean no harm with a nod, wave or by petting Ottis. It was fun, first time seeing the rabbit, but I lost on the roll for the pet :( ))

Forgive me if I forego the parentheses, I won't likely ever be IC on this forum. I never got killed :) I ran away from the bloodthirsty Horde mob. I warned someone else on the beach as I ran. Guess your friends must have killed them. And... the only time I'll be bothered by ganking is if I'm in the middle of taming a rare pet. While I am not a gankster, I expect it to happen sometimes, just part of an (RP)PvP server.

For what it's worth, though I helped 2 different Horde groups kill Krasarang Elder the other night. /truces do happen sometimes.

Hah, bummer you lost the roll. They should have let you have it! I have a guildie who would love to even get a raid group going there. I don't think Horde has anything to worry about regarding Darkmoon Rabbit.