dot timer for affli

Warlock
wanting to download a good up to date dot timer if anyone has any suggestions

thankyou
Define dottimer.

I use this addon called "Affdots" which keeps track of your buffs from CDs/Pandemic, and basically tells you when a good time to refresh is.
Raven

I replaced DoTimer with it and I personally don't think I'll go back to DoTimer. This addon tracks multiple targets as well as the ICD of items. Works with OmniCC in placing the countdown timer on the icon also. I'm amazed I haven't found it before.
Try ForteXorcist. It's highly customizable, and a little confusing at first because of all the options. But it works really well once you figure out how to use it.
Affdots + OmniCC are easy to set up. ForteXorcist is nice as well, although I haven't used that since WoTLK.
11/29/2012 12:27 AMPosted by Shweppe
Try ForteXorcist. It's highly customizable, and a little confusing at first because of all the options. But it works really well once you figure out how to use it.

Yeah thats what I use, you can pretty much track anything, dots, cds, etc. Great addon.
11/29/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Locktopus

Yeah thats what I use, you can pretty much track anything, dots, cds, etc. Great addon.

Does it also keep track of when to use Drain Soul? I like how on my spriest, the shadow word death or destro lock shadowburn lights up when the mob has reached 20% hp.

Does it also keep track of when to use Drain Soul? I like how on my spriest, the shadow word death or destro lock shadowburn lights up when the mob has reached 20% hp.

I just use MSBT to show a big message and play a sound when it's time to DS