Streaming 2200+ RPS

Rogue
@ Twitch.tv/Nessper

Trying to advocate that rogues are fine. Finally playing 3s, as promised.

Will update thread title and first post as well as add a bump whenever I'm streaming.
Ask for a bump, and you shall receive!
bippity boppity BUMP.

op is a pretty cool guy
11/29/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Takanashi

No one asked for it though.....
You go gurlfran! Watching now
He asked for a bump on his stream... cuz i'm watching it...
23k crit shuriken toss on that druid.

See Timat? PvP power matters.
11/29/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Timat

No one asked for it though.....

I actually did mr mean man.
23k crit shuriken toss on that druid.

See Timat? PvP power matters.

I am still waiting for that 60k crit.....

(And like I said in the other thread...I have 45% PvP power, you look at my armory when I had felstriker equiped)

I yet to see this 50 or 60k shruiken

11/29/2012 06:11 PMPosted by Nessper
actually did mr mean man.

Not watching your stream so I wouldnt know.

And why am I mean? I am abrasive at most
I said my 60k crits were in Random BGs, vs undergeared targets.

Against fully geared targets I get 20k+ regularly. Even on warriors!
can you put your macros here? i tried to sign up on that website but the captcha images that i had to type where advertisement images instead. so i can't see chat.
Timat just likes to antagonize... no matter how logical or well thought out, he'll find something to downplay it.
11/29/2012 06:45 PMPosted by Revaks
Timat just likes to antagonize... no matter how logical or well thought out, he'll find something to downplay it.

Not true, I am just a realist.

Its not that I am trying to downplay anything, its just that unrealistic optimism is just as annoying to me as unrealistic pessimism.

Its not antagonistic, just pointing out facts as I seem em.
You're a jerk, Timat. A big, fat, stupid jerk.

THROW SOME REALISM ON THAT!

jkjk

Lets go BG sometime
Nerve strike over combat readiness? I spec'd nerve strike for leveling but never thought it would outweigh combat readiness for when you are focused.
Nerve strike over combat readiness? I spec'd nerve strike for leveling but never thought it would outweigh combat readiness for when you are focused.

The main reason why I take Nerve Strike over CR is because say a warrior has a 5 stack TFB (3 stack after 5.1), would you rather press CR, have it do nothing because you JUST notice he gets the 3 stack.

Or would you rather kidney shot him as soon as you see the 3 stack, and have it do 50% less damage as soon as he comes out.

Just my view on it.
Doing random BGs now, I plan on getting some 50-60k Shuriken Tosses.

COME WATCH PLEASE I NEED PEOPLE TO TALK TO.
pretty cool guy. bookmarked for future viewing
Thank you to everyone who watched, I'm gonna try to stream a lot more often to hopefully get my message through to more rogues in distress.
11/29/2012 07:32 PMPosted by Tearju

O god....CR is another 2min CD.....I couldn't take anymore.

11/29/2012 06:57 PMPosted by Revaks
Lets go BG sometime

Yea, I am NEVER giving out my real ID (well...if I knew it I wouldnt...not sure if I do atm)

I like to remain as anonymous as possible. Because people on the forums can take things WAAAAAY too seriously.

Plus I have trouble opening up to people

/Cool guy anime look away