VoW Streaming ToES+HoF tonight! 8pm EST

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Post Limit:
Tonight I will be streaming Heroic Elegon (rogue PoV) and the rest of our clear beginning at 8 EST. I have not put a whole lot of work into my twitch page yet because I want to see how my computer handles streaming a 25 man so forgive the bare bones appearance. It worked fine for 10 mans so I am optimistic it will do fine in 25s. Hope to see you all there(punch and pie)! Twitch.tv/ninjablaze
I mean I could mute you if you'd like =P
12/03/2012 07:37 AMPosted by Ninjablaze
I mean I could mute you if you'd like =P

I've had Nery on mute since I joined.
aw !@#$
Someone make me a sweet VoW or Blaze banner I can use to cover chat!
Just make a picture of blaze dead on the floor.

Or make a picture of Lionblaze the moonkin.. he likes when people confuse the two of them.

Or make a picture of Lionblaze the moonkin.. he likes when people confuse the two of them.

That's it, you're finding someone else to carry you to this tiers titles/mounts! AND you will receive no punch or pie.
I still don't have a banner!
I thought you guys raided Tues - Thurs? What made you guys raid so late into the week?

That's it, you're finding someone else to carry you to this tiers titles/mounts! AND you will receive no punch or pie.

:(

If i could draw i'd make something for you
12/03/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Arpandaday
I thought you guys raided Tues - Thurs? What made you guys raid so late into the week?

Tier size
Tonight is an optional raid night for us but most people are pretty into it so we usually get a good turn out.
Good thing my mics broke tonight
I am now watching. I better get a good show, OR ELSE.
I'm coming in just to bother Nery.
VoW KAWAII DESUUUUUUUU
Taking notes.

Yes? Also: I'm a tree MS DANGIT!