Looking to play here as Horde.

Stormreaver
So.. just want to know if this is an overall good server, at least decent. I'm coming back to this game after 3 years and thought it would be fun to roll alliance, and well, it's just not doing it for me. Horde is my thing and I'm just looking for a server to play on and I'm leaning towards this one. Probably going to focus on pvp. I have ran into many trolls in my short two weeks of returning. I know they are everywhere, but I hope this place isn't filled with them. I want to play without ripping my hair out.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Chelsea#1871
It's a nice server. Good economy, lots of raiding guilds, plenty of world PvP. My guild and I transferred here after doing some research and are happy with it. :)

If you need a guild, feel free to hit me up in game for an invite.
12/03/2012 06:23 PMPosted by Fiora
. Probably going to focus on pvp

If you're serious about PvP, go elsewhere. This is more of a casual server with a high population.
yea theres not alot of hardcore pvpers here but its not a bad server
It's a nice server. Plenty of world PvP.

Oh...so you guys DO think that 50 vs 5 = world pvp. Interesting.
12/04/2012 06:54 AMPosted by Dullimar
Oh...so you guys DO think that 50 vs 5 = world pvp. Interesting
it might not be fair pvp but its still world pvp no matter how you look at it
[/quote]it might not be fair pvp but its still world pvp no matter how you look at it[/quote]

In the same sense that one guy walking down a street getting attacked by 30 is getting jumped, and doesn't = a fight. The same can be said here. A more accurate description would be "We gank a lot of Alliance here, come join the onslaught".

Him suggesting plenty of world pvps takes place insinuates that there is actually competitive PvP going on.
Quit complaining if you can't muster enough manpower. Bigjuicy and his cronies always do 5v1s, but once the tables are turned and the numbers are flipped, suddenly you're the victim to virtual cruelty.

Please, the Horde on this server have always been world gankers, especially since most of them migrated here to screw with Hobbs and his SM farming days. Get used to it and fight back.

Or just rent a ni&&@.
I have never even heard of these 30v1s you insist on. I've never even been ganked by more than two or three Horde at once. Sure, they'll gank but they'll usually just kill you and move along, unless they're questing or farming. Hell, most 90's choose to ignore me and only join in if I'm fighting another Horde of my level.

I don't care, it's all in good fun. Who cares if I'm being swarmed?

The horde are just trying to start something, but you just choose to cry and complain instead of forming a counter group. In the past expansions, the alliance used to actually PvP. Now all you guys do is complain about the lack of world PvP, even when it's there waiting for you.
I'm not complaining, I'm clarifying. I think you're still missing the point.

You've never heard of 30v1? You might want to try the new set of dailies and get back to me on your findings.

I also have never seen ANYONE complain of lack of 'world pvp' in chat, all I see is complaining that no one can get dailies done.

I'm not against world pvp, I'm for it. But what I see on this server isn't world pvp, it's gankers. But what you're telling me is that it's all in good fun and we should suck it up and form a 40 main raid every time I want to get 5 dailies done.
it might not be fair pvp but its still world pvp no matter how you look at it[/quote]

In the same sense that one guy walking down a street getting attacked by 30 is getting jumped, and doesn't = a fight. The same can be said here. A more accurate description would be "We gank a lot of Alliance here, come join the onslaught".

Him suggesting plenty of world pvps takes place insinuates that there is actually competitive PvP going on.[/quote]

You serious, dude? Your alliance brethren do the exact same. If they aren't in force or can attack from shadows they cower away from a single fight. More alliance crybabies who had pvp on a pvp server happen to them. It happens, its a damn pvp server. Worthless crybabies.
I'm not a hardcore pvper, but I'm not saying I wouldn't like to be. I'm rusty and I am certainly not trying to join an elitist server where no one will give me the time of day. If this server is more casual that is cool with me.

Thanks for the help.
it might not be fair pvp but its still world pvp no matter how you look at it

Him suggesting plenty of world pvps takes place insinuates that there is actually competitive PvP going on.

As long as their is one player on one side and another player on the opposing, no matter how many others are also there it is still a Player versus another Player, rather than a Player versus Computer.

Edit: Fixed your quoting fiasco.
If you are looking for a pvp guild hit me up in game. We have plenty of arena teams, rbg's and always have premades going for bg's. Have fun and good luck!
12/04/2012 07:19 AMPosted by Dullimar
In the same sense that one guy walking down a street getting attacked by 30 is getting jumped, and doesn't = a fight.
.... wow just wow in fact that is a fight if the person getting "jumped" try's to at least fight back which goes back to my first post saying that would be an unfair fight. Your arguments are invalid and your points are invalid now good day sir.
i find it pretty funny that horde are crying over the dailies. its without a doubt 100x harder to complete them as alliance. stop acting like you have it hard.

WPVP here is on the decline simply cause alliance dont have the numbers anymore and we are ganked relentlessly over and over. xfers/faction changes are happening daily and all you coming here for wpvp will all be kicking yourselves when its 10/1....20/1...

will all migrate and the same cycle will continue. dont get me wrong, i enjoy wpvp but do not enjoy getting camped 5v1 every day for 2 hours just to do 5 dailies...horde here have no room to complain..

@aveenu....the amount of dumb you just spewed is mind boggling. we have 1-2 groups running around ganking compared to your...what 50-60 and thats lowballing it....wish i could slap the stupid outta ya
12/04/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Sephyxia
horde are crying over the dailies

Try reading the posts you blithering twit.

12/04/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Sephyxia
@aveenu....the amount of dumb you just spewed is mind boggling. we have 1-2 groups running around ganking compared to your...what 50-60 and thats lowballing it....wish i could slap the stupid outta ya

You clearly didn't read anything, as I said above. So I doubt anyone should take this seriously at all. I lost IQ trying to figure out what you were attempting to say about horde crying over dailies.
dumb dumb dumb dumb dumbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
I'm not a hardcore pvper, but I'm not saying I wouldn't like to be. I'm rusty and I am certainly not trying to join an elitist server where no one will give me the time of day. If this server is more casual that is cool with me.

Thanks for the help.
this is a very casual server, you'd probably like it.

too bad seeing more and more people transfer here (they always go horde) just turns me off from playing on stormreaver again. real shame how unbalanced it is now, really spoils any fun for a casual alliance player.
even pvping, after wiping the floor with horde 2-3 at a time they'd still just whine in /1 chat til i'm outnumbered 20-1, what's the fun in that for either side.

enjoy illidan 2.0 by the end of the xpac, sorry if you like world pvp.
The horde are just trying to start something, but you just choose to cry and complain instead of forming a counter group. In the past expansions, the alliance used to actually PvP. Now all you guys do is complain about the lack of world PvP, even when it's there waiting for you.
1). no, more often than not they're just being dicks. even though horde outnumber alliance significantly, you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone on horde that wouldn't drop like a rock at the sight of you if you were to 1v1 them. they need to outnumber you, or they'd get nothing done.
i'd gank 90s, geared 90s, like no big deal. on my 85. because most of the people on this server wouldn't know their !@# from their elbow and are just as stupid in game.
2). forming groups doesn't matter, because those same $%^-ty players will whine and cry til the odds are 15:1 again.
there's this guild called accession and they're like us 4th or something