Santa RP

Wyrmrest Accord
Light snow dusted the top mesa's of Thunderbluff. It was the start of winter, but while snow didn't normally come to Mulgore, it did thanks to the twin zeppelins circling above, depositing it straight from Winterspring. Hell, even the Alliance were welcomed this one day a year.

Sals sat in a red and white suit, complete with a floppy hat and white bauble that tipped it. He was smoking a cigar, and a false beard hung loosely from his chin. Sitting in a black and gold sleigh, surrounded by wrapped presents, he looked at the line up of young and old, seeking to join in the fun.

"Next", He called out, as his Bruisers, festively dressed up as helpers, grumbled and moved the line along. Several druids had taken Stag form and were lazily sitting in formation, in front of the sleigh.
Wolflee yells out in glee as it is now his turn. He runs up to Santa and jumps on his lap. He he then looks at him with a serious expression, "All I want is a dandelion".
Grunts at the Tauren and especially at being squished. He squirms to right himself.

"Ow, big lad youse are. Sheesh. Alright, one explosive dandelion comin' right up." He snaps his fingers, and a Bruiser-Helper hands over a present, decorated with dying night elves in festive gear. He hands it to the Tauren.

"Don' blow it all in one place, ya hear? Heh" He nods for the Bruisers to shove the Tauren off, which they do.

"Next"
sorry but I have rolled many a Tauren thru Thunderbluff, always take any character to Tunderbluff to do anything and I have never seen snow there.

just sayin'
sorry but I have rolled many a Tauren thru Thunderbluff, always take any character to Tunderbluff to do anything and I have never seen snow there.

just sayin'

Fun hater.