Good try Blizzard

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Qeuing people for LFR without knowing how many bosses are down. I will take 4-30 minute cooldowns before i wipe and have to spend an hour explaining the Garalong fight to bads so gl with that.
Ok
What's Garalong?
Garalon is not that hard. It only takes one person to know what they are doing and what everyone else should be doing.

Take control of the kiting yourself and scream at everyone else the only things they need to know:

1. Stay the hell away from me.
2. Stay the hell out from under the boss.
3. 2 tanks stand in swipe.

Macro this. Use ALL CAPS FOREVER if you need to. Most people in LFR will kiss the !@# of anyone who will hold their hand through this because all they want is their free loot with minimal effort.
cool, Ill take 5 minutes to kill him and get everything done in 1/10th the time the whiners on these forums do.
12/04/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Vøxz
Qeuing people for LFR without knowing how many bosses are down. I will take 4-30 minute cooldowns before i wipe and have to spend an hour explaining the Garalong fight to bads so gl with that.

You must have a lot of free time.

Queued for Dread Approach this after noon, finished it in 45 minutes.

Have fun wasting your entire day while I finish all of LFR in the time it takes you to try and find a single in progress run.
I think he's fishing for fresh runs. In progress runs are great, though. You do one boss and get 90 valor.

Congratulations on
A) Overestimating yoursalf
B) Overestimating Garalon
C) Underestimating LFR players (Rarely see Garalon wipes now, at least I don't)
D) Not understanding how the LFR queue works.
12/04/2012 04:24 PMPosted by Schwert
What's Garalong?

A song by the Foo Fighters. Pretty awesome song IMO

I do not understand what the difference is between doing the bosses 3, 1, 2 vs 1, 2, 3....

The only reason it would ever matter is if you planned to leave the group at 2/3 and skip Garalon, which would be ironic given your complaining about getting 2/3 queues.

Cool story bro. Not sure why you wanted to post your stream on conscious but word.

an hour? here i'll help you explain it:

you: ok guys, DO NOT attack until i say. i will pull the boss and get pheromones. all you dudes then attack the boss and heal and stuff, i'll need one healer dudeguybrolady come come with me and heal me as i walk around the outside of the room. k? ok? LETS WIN.

maybe you talk really slowly.
12/04/2012 04:50 PMPosted by Dayuv
B) Overestimating Garalon
Seriously. He's been nerfed so hard I bet you could have the tank stand still and just eat the crushes and pool damage.

I'm sort of disappointed in the hidden boss count, but only because I'd try to game the system by going in as a healer for certain bosses and dps for different ones. But that's abusing the system and I know it so whatever. Now it won't be such a struggle to get healers for Sha and Elegon and that's fair.
I did 3/4 ToES LFR on Tuesday, had to stop before Sha.
Came back today to do Sha, got a fresh run, did all 4 bosses and I didn't complain about it.

Why does everybody have to whine about everything? Good grief.