Mass disconnect

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 9 Next
12/04/2012 10:34 PMPosted by Xemnas
I for one am OUTRAGED! I fought in Nam and lost an arm and pay 15 dollars a month for this ^%$#?

I like your name. Good reference.
I was doing nothing important nor productive at all, i am super upset that i can't log on.
It was only slightly funny to see a RealID list full of Blizzard employees empty out before being disconnected myself...We are aware and investigating.

Yeah I'm sure it was hilarious.
It was only slightly funny to see a RealID list full of Blizzard employees empty out before being disconnected myself...

We are aware and investigating.

I have a deserter debuff because the servers crashed. WTB 15 minutes of my time
and back in - won the rbg

woooo
Bashiok's is best post. Thanks for the quick response.
I got in.
So glad that happened right as Empress was about dead in my LFR.
Now I have to requeue for her.
Q____________Q
Yay hour long queue for nothing :) thanks blizz
sweet and dungeon deserter. wow
It was only slightly funny to see a RealID list full of Blizzard employees empty out before being disconnected myself...

Get Sherlock Holmes on this.
On my lock in AV. Just got out of the GY (sucks when you're a fresh 90 and gearing) and bam! DC >.< Please hurry, I have revenge to mete :)
Blizz being reliable as usual I see....I bet I have a corpse to run back to now...
I got back in. Give it a shot.

We'll continue investigating.
Top guilds downing 25 man heroics simultaneously or massive hack?

Latency is higher than usual. Somebody better keep an eye on the incoming traffic.
....Aaaannnddd back just in time to save myself from dying. :D
Hope yall figure it out Bashiok

Hahaha good to know