Mass disconnect

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9
Got Dc'd while on my shaman, was in the middle of Tarrace of Endless Spring run... ty for the Sha of Fear repair bill!!!
Seriously people....some of you are acting like Blizz did it on purpose.
If nothing else, it sent me to bed on time.
12/05/2012 06:32 AMPosted by Shuzuru
If nothing else, it sent me to bed on time.

This.

Well...almost on time. :)
Sadly it did the opposite for me. Our raid team waited it out and made a few attempts afterwards so it cost me 15 min or so of sleep.

Not a huge deal and it happens time to time with anything PC or network related.
I got back in. Give it a shot.

We'll continue investigating.

I was hoping for an update on this. Does anyone know the cause of what seemed to be game-wide dc's last night?
I got back in. Give it a shot.

We'll continue investigating.

I was hoping for an update on this. Does anyone know the cause of what seemed to be game-wide dc's last night?

Matrix glitch.
12/05/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Ellriana
Matrix glitch.

That's about what I thought. But was it an inside job?
bahahahah fail
12/05/2012 09:51 AMPosted by Nebliina
Matrix glitch.

That's about what I thought. But was it an inside job?

Someone at Blzz obviously took the wrong pill... or Morpheus is color blind
The worst part about this. LFRing, yay 0/3 ... disconnect! ARRRRG... log back in... dammit kicked from instance... queue... repop... 2/3 ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRG NOOOOOOOOOooooo!

Are you Effing kidding me...

I can hear the wow gods laughing at this... Im sure they find my misery to be loads of fun for them.
IM the one who caused this massive DC because I soloed Kael'thas in TK and due to learning the mount, you all got DC'd due to the pure epicness.
Not trolling, really is the reason. Look at my armory.

lol
sooooooo

what caused this?

So, the cleaner was vacuuming and all that and he accidentally tripped over one of the main plugs supplying the servers, and they all shut down. That's what actually happened seriously....this is my serious face >:O