Just came back

Death Knight
Hey, Im back froma month and a half long break I left right 3 weeks after the season dropped my game downloading right now but before I hop into a bg to warm back up I have a few questions... you dont have to go all out jus a brief description would be alright. 5.1 has me a lil confused just hoping right back in

1. Upgrading? (What is this?)
2. PvP: Frost or Unholy ? (Read alot of note saw DK changes no where in sight)
3. Are DKs still being ignored?
4. Are Hunters and Warriors still invincible?

Thanks for anyone letting me know whats up before I head into these bg's and arenas.
Hey, Im back froma month and a half long break I left right 3 weeks after the season dropped my game downloading right now but before I hop into a bg to warm back up I have a few questions... you dont have to go all out jus a brief description would be alright. 5.1 has me a lil confused just hoping right back in

1. Upgrading? (What is this?)
2. PvP: Frost or Unholy ? (Read alot of note saw DK changes no where in sight)
3. Are DKs still being ignored?
4. Are Hunters and Warriors still invincible?

Thanks for anyone letting me know whats up before I head into these bg's and arenas.

The upgrade system allows you to use Justice/Valor/Honor/Conquest points to upgrade the item level of your gear.

Depends on whether you want to be a BG oblit hero or a pressure master. For BGs probably Frost.

Yes.

Yes.
@ answers 3 and 4..... Omfg....... /facepalm