Molten Core at 67 Solo?

Hunter
Hi I'm new to WoW. I've played EQ for years in the past. I just got two of the Giant Stalker peices and would like to pick up at least one more for the pet buff. Can I get into Molten Core by myself and can I hunt in there Solo? I have a 67 Hunter And am currently useing a turtle for a pet. Any info would be appreacated.
Some of the trash , sure. Soloing bosses I highly doubt it. Even at 70 It was a bit rough to solo even with full prep.
If all you want is the pet buff from the 3 piece, don't bother. The gear is vastly inferior to anything you will find in outlands.
Not wanting to be sounding to nwbe but, what are the outlands? I've gone through the dark portal and am hunting there now. Is that the outlands?
Yes the outalnds are the 60-70 area you got with Burning Crusade x-pac
Lanys original player here Non on MC at 67 more likely to find someone who will carry ya through <Dks Pallies loks hunters easiest or good Fmage> Better xmogs imho in Cata/Lk
I don't know weather this is a troll or not...
12/06/2012 05:02 AMPosted by Deoxys

Do you even know what a troll is?
Do you even lift ?
Have someone run you through it. It'll make it easy peasy.
12/06/2012 04:34 AMPosted by Friessy
This is not a troll. He has no other characters and is asking for help..

12/06/2012 07:58 AMPosted by Dillinja
Get a sporebat. Thats what you need to solo anything. Sporebat.
Don't do that, that's an old hunter joke on these forums that was used to trick noobs/new players.

12/05/2012 09:13 AMPosted by Ruairc
Hi I'm new to WoW. I've played EQ for years in the past. I just got two of the Giant Stalker peices and would like to pick up at least one more for the pet buff. Can I get into Molten Core by myself and can I hunt in there Solo? I have a 67 Hunter And am currently useing a turtle for a pet. Any info would be appreacated.
It's good to see you're using a turtle, turtles are the best kind of tank you can get at the moment (spirit beasts being a close second for beast mastery hunters because of their heal, but you need to be at least level 74 to tame one). I personally have not tried to solo Molten Core at level 67, I know back in Burning Crusade it was rough at 70, however with the current game model it might be possible (but probably a bit rough as well).

I made a soloing guide, I'd recommend Marksmen for this simply because you'll lack a consistent self heal as BM. Here's the link to the guide, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794349472

I hope this helps! And welcome to WoW!
67? Don't be bothering with Molten Core gear sir. Better gear has been available for you since the first Blue you get in Hellfire.

If you're at a high enough level to solo something that would (at it's own level) require a large group of players to accomplish - the gear is not worth it for you at all.

Unless you're hunting for transmog**
67? Don't be bothering with Molten Core gear sir. Better gear has been available for you since the first Blue you get in Hellfire.

If you're at a high enough level to solo something that would (at it's own level) require a large group of players to accomplish - the gear is not worth it for you at all.

Unless you're hunting for transmog**
This is another good point, chances are the gear is just not worth it unless you're after it for other purposes. Still, I like to solo stuff for the challenge so *shrug*
Also the crafting materials are great along with items to sale at the AH. Im a level 71 hunter with no problem on the bosses there and using 2 items from the Giantstalker
How on azeroth did you dig up this thread from 3 years ago anyways Whithul ?
Well Khartina first you go to Google or now they have Bing. Then you type in a topic such as Molton Core and hit search. Hope this helps
So now you've necroed this twice.
Looking forward to Whit's next post a few months from now!