The alliance players need to fight back.

Ravenholdt
Seriously! I have been going to stormwind for a bit now, I have made friends with thise who actually fight and then they stop fighting. The realm has actually gotten worse, I believed that to be impossible.
I fight, but... we were killing people in Pandaria...
If you and the others weren't so geared I'd fight you more often, but after a couple deaths usually where I'm three shotted. It isn't so much fun then, thus not worth engaging you or any one else. I say this because you almost killed my 450k Blood DK in a charge and 3second stun today/tonight.
12/06/2012 12:51 AMPosted by Saberknight
f you and the others weren't so geared I'd fight you more often, but after a couple deaths usually where I'm three shotted. It isn't so much fun then, thus not worth engaging you or any one else. I say this because you almost killed my 450k Blood DK in a charge and 3second stun today/tonight.

I stopped reading past the second word of the OP's post, i'm just wondering why paladin headpieces are called helms when they are in fact gorgets.
I stopped reading past the second word of the OP's post, i'm just wondering why paladin headpieces are called helms when they are in fact gorgets.

Because a gorget is the piece used to protect the neck and the area immediately around it's attachment to the torso, not the head.

The more you know ...
12/06/2012 12:03 AMPosted by Twixter
Seriously! I have been going to stormwind for a bit now, I have made friends with thise who actually fight and then they stop fighting. The realm has actually gotten worse, I believed that to be impossible.

If you want more wPvPs, you're playing the wrong faction.

The world is a target-rich place for Alliance.
12/06/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Cayreth

I would agree with this.

One thing that seems difficult for Horde players to understand is that the Alliance are inundated with PvP attacks, especially in Stormwind. We're never starved for PvP. While we do like to fight back occasionally, members of the Alliance aren't solely dedicated to the protection of Stormwind. So, when we want some PvP, we'll get a group together and respond. But when you're the 7th attack on Stormwind that evening, sometimes we just shrug our shoulders and carry on with our business.

If you'd like to encounter PvP whenever you go to an opposite faction's city, I would advise you switching to Alliance and visiting Orgrimmar sometime. =)

I would agree with this.

One thing that seems difficult for Horde players to understand is that the Alliance are inundated with PvP attacks, especially in Stormwind. We're never starved for PvP. While we do like to fight back occasionally, members of the Alliance aren't solely dedicated to the protection of Stormwind. So, when we want some PvP, we'll get a group together and respond. But when you're the 7th attack on Stormwind that evening, sometimes we just shrug our shoulders and carry on with our business.

If you'd like to encounter PvP whenever you go to an opposite faction's city, I would advise you switching to Alliance and visiting Orgrimmar sometime. =)

This.

Honestly, after getting double- and/or triple-teamed six or seven times in two minutes, it'd be nice to go actually accomplish something besides running back from the graveyard. i realize my name should just be "Free Honor Kills" or "52-second Rez Timer" and all, but damn, it'd be nice if it was "Free Honor Kills Who Completed More Than One Quest Per Hour".
On a regular basis, I am between 5 and 50 percent of the population of Krasarang wilds Alliance-side.
Yes, we are highly outnumbered. That's why Alliance hunters on Ravenholdt invented Multi-Shot, a powerful and misunderstood technique that few can master.
12/06/2012 11:14 AMPosted by Ryöka
Yes, we are highly outnumbered. That's why Alliance hunters on Ravenholdt invented Multi-Shot, a powerful and misunderstood technique that few can master.

I hear that multishot works best when used with a +int mace.
12/06/2012 11:14 AMPosted by Ryöka

Let's face it, in today's Azeroth, a multishot from a hunter is only slightly more annoying than a pimple, and just about as likely to make someone back off.

If they gave us good hunter weapons, we could headshot from 1000 meters away and you'd spend half the day trying to figure out where we did it from.

But that's a different game.
12/06/2012 11:37 AMPosted by Omnilock
I hear that multishot works best when used with a +int mace.

That would be correct. Omnilock, obviously you have taken the time to research the mechanics of combat, which is why you are so successful at it. Some people would do well to follow your lead...

Helys, if you're having trouble with the Horde, have you tried using Auto-Shot? It's simple but effective.

In any case, good huntery to you.
12/06/2012 12:03 AMPosted by Twixter

You killed me while I was tabbed out in the ah. Then I finally found you guys again and the pally bubble hearthed. So this is a /epeen thread and you don't actually want pvp.
12/06/2012 12:54 PMPosted by Aorris

You killed me while I was tabbed out in the ah. Then I finally found you guys again and the pally bubble hearthed. So this is a /epeen thread and you don't actually want pvp.

Actually, that's more what I like to call "a mugging". You got mugged, my man(see 1). Which is 1) proof that the Horde is a bunch of common street punks and 2) you really shouldn't loiter in the AH.

(1) By "man", I mean of the male gender. I'm not sure what the correct gendered noun is for a draenei. "Spacegoat" is derogatory and "Satyr", which you sort of resemble, is just awkward.
Because a gorget is the piece used to protect the neck and the area immediately around it's attachment to the torso, not the head.

The more you know ...

But that IS doing that! that protects the neck and torso, maybe the back of the skull with the back component, it offers no protection to the rest of the head.
12/06/2012 01:07 PMPosted by Helys
Actually, that's more what I like to call "a mugging". You got mugged, my man(see 1). Which is 1) proof that the Horde is a bunch of common street punks and 2) you really shouldn't loiter in the AH.

Contrast with the alliance, they are self righteous street punks.
Hey, we're not wandering around the streets (well, dirt roads) of Orgrimmar, mugging innocent bystanders who are peacefully loitering in the AH.

I hardly think "street punk" would apply.