The alliance players need to fight back.

Ravenholdt
Post Limit:
Hey, we're not wandering around the streets (well, dirt roads) of Orgrimmar, mugging innocent bystanders who are peacefully loitering in the AH.

I hardly think "street punk" would apply.

Have you seen Emerald Dream? you only don't because you would get gutted if you did. Believe me, I don't approve of these sort of threads but i'm very well aware of what would happen if the situations were reversed.

The best way to get punks to lay off is bodily harm, violence is the only thing they understand.
Hey, we're not wandering around the streets (well, dirt roads) of Orgrimmar, mugging innocent bystanders who are peacefully loitering in the AH.

I hardly think "street punk" would apply.

Have you seen Emerald Dream? you only don't because you would get gutted if you did. Believe me, I don't approve of these sort of threads but i'm very well aware of what would happen if the situations were reversed.

The best way to get punks to lay off is bodily harm, violence is the only thing they understand.

I played on ED for a while. The only bigger hive of scum and villainy is Mos Eisley.

My first hour on ED was me whistling the Smurf song as I walked into Stormwind and greeted everyone with a "HAI NEWFRIENDS!" and then ... oh god ... the things they did to me would make strong men weep. The Caliphate ... let us not speak of it again, Darrethy.

I'm still in therapy.

If RH is the equivalent of an inner-city middle school (from a suburban-dweller's perspective), then ED is like an Afghan Free Fire zone with Free Bullets stands and all the targets are walking around with signs saying "I posit that Mohammed may have been in error on a few things".

Won't be making that mistake again, that's for sure.
You can't trust the system... MAN!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ
Ew. New YouTube layout.
12/08/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Lukar
Ew. New YouTube layout.