Frost Mages just Faceroll every class.

Arenas
Prev 1 3 4 5 9 Next

The more you post, the more we can tell that you are in fact a moron that knows nothing.

You said "when you go against shaman in arenas" and yet you dont even have the 1550 achievement... I smell a liar.

In the same sentence he also says "I barely pvp" then stop posting on the damn arena forums cause you have ZERO idea what we're talking about dumbass.

you make yourself look stupid.I didn't know "barely" meant i never pvp.

yes i conquest cap every week, and i didn't know you can't do arenas without having the 1550 achievement.

You are just a typical scrub that comes on the forums crying a class is op because you do not know how to play your class and you get !@#$ted on.You could always message the paly yaboy from my guild and ask him for lessons, he is pretty good and beats mages all the time is duels.

he doesnt know how to play his class? coming from a 1400 rated mage hunter 2s team thats rich

you can do arenas without having the achievement but your opinion wont be respected, especially considering literally everyone can acknowledge how powerful mages are right now.
i can honestly say hunters are the most op class pvp wise.

a mage cannot beat a decent hunter.Ask any mage you know.

Read this and then realised you're just slow. If you think hunters are more op in pvp than mages you're just bad.

you make yourself look stupid.I didn't know "barely" meant i never pvp.

yes i conquest cap every week, and i didn't know you can't do arenas without having the 1550 achievement.

You are just a typical scrub that comes on the forums crying a class is op because you do not know how to play your class and you get !@#$ted on.You could always message the paly yaboy from my guild and ask him for lessons, he is pretty good and beats mages all the time is duels.

he doesnt know how to play his class? coming from a 1400 rated mage hunter 2s team thats rich

you can do arenas without having the achievement but your opinion wont be respected, especially considering literally everyone can acknowledge how powerful mages are right now.

you'r opinion isn't respected since all you !@#$% ^-* hookers are on the forums crying "mage op this", "nerf mages more" "nerf frost bomb" "remove deep freeze"..

all you kids lost all respect when you came on the forums qq'ing.

you'r opinion isn't respected since all you !@#$% ^-* hookers are on the forums crying "mage op this", "nerf mages more" "nerf frost bomb" "remove deep freeze"..

keep on digging your hole

Read this and then realised you're just slow. If you think hunters are more op in pvp than mages you're just bad.

go ask any mage or ask a hunter.

keep on digging your hole

i don't even know what that means? what is my rep gonna be bad on a video game forum?

faceroll !@# dks spamming howling blast.
So when the healer gets deepfrozen, he should dispell himself? And before you say well he has defensive CDs! The problem is these defensive cds are on a much longer CD than that of deep freeze. I don't think most mages understand the fact that no other class has the kind of on-demand burst that comes with a 45sec CD.

And if a healer is saving his dispell for every deep, that means his team will sit in the novas, rings, sheeps, and counterspells.

The sad part about this issue is most mages honestly believe they are just outplaying people.
Ok. So you tell us shamans to use Grounding right? Well obvious troll is obvious. It isn't hard to see a small little totem come popping out and to cast an ice lance and immediately stop the grounding from hitting on your DF. My Grounding is probably the most noticable spell on the shaman spellbook. and Two we can no longer as of 5.1 place totems while silenced. Good on you. Please make yourself sound more stupid.
i don't even know what that means? what is my rep gonna be bad on a video game forum?

faceroll !@# dks spamming howling blast.

HAHAHAHAHAH OMG

Okay you're a troll or you're just the most uninformed player ever.
12/05/2012 11:53 AMPosted by Kyoya
45sec CD.

It's 30 seconds still. Ring of frost is 45 now. Deep is still 30.
12/05/2012 11:47 AMPosted by Raw
go ask any mage or ask a hunter.
I'm a mage, and although hunters counter us. They are not more OP than us by an stretch of the imagination. You need to face facts, Mages are OP'd. Our damage is ludicrous. It needs a nerf.
^ Thank you. At least someone recognizes when something is wrong with their own class. and ADMITS IT
Blizzard: Frost mages are a pvp spec for cc and survivability.

Mage: Lets make frost mage dps numbers raid viable also! Lolz.

Ghostcrawler: Sounds good to me!
I'm not even playing this expansion, but from the many screenshots and credible players I can tell mages, warriors, and locks need to be toned down.

Who cares, anyway? There are always a couple of specs that are op every season; I remember how strong rsham and locks were last season, and how dot cleaves ruined rbgs for melee classes. Why try? It's the same old song every expansion and patch. I'm bored of farming gear for a spec I don't want to play but have to if I want to compete.

Also, it's not logical to argue what classes can do to counter certain situations. There shouldn't be a situation where, if you have no assistance nor any defensive cds, you can be taken from 100% to 0% within a few seconds by one class alone. If you chip away at a target until he's at or around 50% and then catch him in that same situation (no def cds nor assistance), then it should be possible to finish him off.
But in EVERY expansion Mages have been buffed. Hard. Every expansion. and if there is a nerf it's a slight one. That doesn't even make a difference in damage.
Not defending mages but I don't think they can faceroll a good hunter. Hunters are pretty much a mages only counter class right now.
12/05/2012 12:30 PMPosted by Demoniclily
Not defending mages but I don't think they can faceroll a good hunter. Hunters are pretty much a mages only counter class right now.

Not knocking hunters, but shouldn't that be UDK's role? Just sayin'
12/05/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Moochacho
Not knocking hunters, but shouldn't that be UDK's role? Just sayin'

Not this expansion.