Account Locked --- Help!

Customer Support
Hi all,

Yesterday my account was locked due to suspicious activity, and today, I tried to change my password. Everything worked fine up until it said that a confirmation email was sent out, yet I have not received said confirmation email. I have tried re-sending it multiple times, but still no email. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
Check your spam filter. Also, are you using AOL or MSN as your e-mail provider? If so, they're known to block e-mails before they even get to your inbox...meaning, they're horribad.
12/05/2012 12:04 PMPosted by Perl
they're horribad.

My new word of the day, thanks perl :)

But she is correct on that point.
Now if only I could convince my father to finally stop using them!! /sigh
I am... And I have heard that AOL has had problems with Blizz emails. I've never had a problem with it before, however, and after completely turning off my spam filter still no mail.

Appreciate the quick reply, though. :D
You might want to give Billing a call after setting up a new e-mail account with somewhere like Google's Gmail. Much superior in quality and security too!

That's not required, but just a suggestion on my part.
You might want to give Billing a call after setting up a new e-mail account with somewhere like Google's Gmail. Much superior in quality and security too!

That's not required, but just a suggestion on my part.

I second her opinion :)