Why Tyranny guild have so many...

Shattered Hand
Why do they have so many little girls playing??? I have only been on this realm for couple of months and already had 3 players from that guild whining about insignificant stuff and as soon as they whispered me their insults and name calling the /ignore me... didn't even wait for anything that I had to say. The funny thing is in all 3 occasions there was a reasonable explanation but they were such little girls that they didn't even gave the chance for me to to explain. FYI not everybody playing wow is a "bro". Hopefully those players read this and change their attitude. XOXO
I'm a little girl and take offense to this.
12/05/2012 05:32 PMPosted by Barcelogirl
Why do they have so many little girls playing??? I have only been on this realm for couple of months and already had 3 players from that guild whining about insignificant stuff and as soon as they whispered me their insults and name calling the /ignore me... didn't even wait for anything that I had to say. The funny thing is in all 3 occasions there was a reasonable explanation but they were such little girls that they didn't even gave the chance for me to to explain. FYI not everybody playing wow is a "bro". Hopefully those players read this and change their attitude. XOXO

u sound mad bro
Call out the players, not the guild.
Regardless, I doubt anyone from our guild would stoop that low. People like that get ejected pretty quickly.
@Bamf .. You are right so I do apologize for calling out the guild...My mistake. Don't want to call out players name and cause a big drama or their membership so I just going to drop it here. Sorry again for calling out your guild.
Care
12/05/2012 08:13 PMPosted by Maltesers
Care

Less trolling Andi, more leveling!
12/05/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Barcelogirl
@Bamf .. You are right so I do apologize for calling out the guild...My mistake. Don't want to call out players name and cause a big drama or their membership so I just going to drop it here. Sorry again for calling out your guild.
Mail me their names and I'll call them out. Yes I know, I am a saint, but no need to thank me. I'm just doing the work God told me too.

PS. Jen stop trolawlzinz, you ain't good at it.
12/06/2012 07:47 AMPosted by Rodamer
Mail me their names and I'll call them out. Yes I know, I am a saint, but no need to thank me. I'm just doing the work God told me too.

PS. Jen stop trolawlzinz, you ain't good at it.

not trolling, just making observations

p.s. being 85 makes you look like a noob
12/05/2012 06:08 PMPosted by Arij
I'm a little girl and take offense to this.

Verified.
everybody knows Tyranny is a third rate guild full of glass egos that got run off drak'tharon on a rail.
Run off Drak'Tharon? LOL. Maybe by the fact we were the only ones online during peak hours. Who exactly ran us off, the ghosts? Or the fact that we had 300ms there. Good try.
Is there any more drama or is this it?

I was expecting more.
I liked your other xmog better Bag.
12/06/2012 09:51 PMPosted by Arij
Or the fact that we had 300ms there.

I would run from that...
Trout
Sturgeon
Salmon
Salmon
Bass
Halibut
12/07/2012 06:28 AMPosted by Warlockjen
Or the fact that we had 300ms there.

I would run from that...

I sit at 27-33 here. Much better.
I was definitely in full support of the move, I like being close enough to the data center my ping on a bad day is 30 ms.
Trout
Sturgeon
Salmon
Salmon
Bass
Halibut

something smells fishy in heeerrrr
i think mine is about 36 which i don't think is too bad