[bug] Twin Emperors loot

Bug Report
Just found out the hard way that if you beat the Twin Emperors encounter in AQ40 without damaging one of them, you will only be able to loot the one that you damaged during the fight. Because some classes are unable to damage one of the bosses, they are generally unable to receive half the loot, including the new pet that drops from the encounter.
I just downed them last night on my moonkin. The physical 1 I hit with my staff 2 times. I'm sure melee can do something similar to the spells one. If they don't have any anything that can work to do damage an enchanted piece of gear would probly do the trick. Blizzard said they aren't going to change the mechanics the raids are ment to have at least 3 people in the group. That being said I still solod bwl mc and aq 40 last night stopping at the twin emperors. I hope that gave you some insight. Good luck on farming.
Dealt damage to Vek'lor, made sure he took damage (saw it tick down) and then killed Vek'linash. Could not loot Vek'lor. So very buggy and frustrating.
I have done AQ40 on two different toons. I know I did SOME damage to both bosses before meleeing down Vek'nilash and only got to loot one boss. On my hunter, kept serpent sting up on Vek'lor and burned down Vek'nilash and did not get to loot Vek'lor.

A shadow priest friend of mine also did the encounter, and did most of their damage against Vek'lor obviously, and they only got to loot Vek'nilash.

I could be wrong, but I believe the battle pet only drops from Vek'lor, which is the only reason I continue to run this raid since I have never gotten the pet to drop at all.
(I'll put this here instead of new topic about these same guys.)

Healing has somehow been massively buffed since the last reset.

Been downing them each week for the pet. Now cannot out-dps the heals. Always at full health.

They appear to be healing each other each second for 30K. So now you need to pump 60K dps, which is at least double what it was.

(Oops, posted on wrong guy, doing on my better geared mage, could prob do differently with pet on here).
12/15/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Airc
Dealt damage to Vek'lor, made sure he took damage (saw it tick down) and then killed Vek'linash. Could not loot Vek'lor. So very buggy and frustrating.

For paladins attacking Vek'lor, make sure you're not using something like Judgment to attack him thinking it counts as a spell.

It doesn't. It's a ranged attack.

Maybe exorcism a few times?
I have done AQ40 on two different toons. I know I did SOME damage to both bosses before meleeing down Vek'nilash and only got to loot one boss. On my hunter, kept serpent sting up on Vek'lor and burned down Vek'nilash and did not get to loot Vek'lor.

A shadow priest friend of mine also did the encounter, and did most of their damage against Vek'lor obviously, and they only got to loot Vek'nilash.

I could be wrong, but I believe the battle pet only drops from Vek'lor, which is the only reason I continue to run this raid since I have never gotten the pet to drop at all.

They both can drop it.