[BUG] Multiple Flight Path Issues

Bug Report
Whenever flying to Shado-Pan Garrison from Shrine of the Seven Stars, upon landing my character is immediately ported back to the Rensai's Watchpost flight master. I haven't noticed if this happens from other flight paths or not since I typically don't fly to the Garrison from anywhere else.
I thought I was the only one lol

It's happening to all my characters too, on almost all flight paths. Although most of the ones that has happened to me, were ones in Azeroth, and often it's when the flight path has at least 2 other paths in between that it has to transfer through.

What happens is that my character, upon landing at the intended destination, would immediately be ported (with loading screen and all), to the one flight path directly before the intended destination.

I wonder what changes in 5.1 is causing this, because this never happened in all my years of playing wow, so its kinda annoying but cool too
Flying anywhere in the Jade forest drops me in Dawn's Blossom no matter where I go.
Adding my experience: Starting Wednesday, Dec. 5, every time I use a flight path in Pandaria, I reach the destination, then the loading screen pops up, and I get deposited at the previous flightmaster. For example, flying from Shrine of Seven Stars to the Arboretum, I end up at Dawn's Blossom; from SoSS to Shado-Pan Garrison, end up at Rensai's Outpost. I've played since shortly after release and have never seen this before.
I've had this issue at both the shado-pan garrison (being teleported to Rensai's Outpost after a loading screen) as well as the tavern in the mists (being teleported to the Grassy Cline). given that these are two of the three flight paths I still use it's rather annoying.
At first I thought I was accidentally clicking the wrong fp since they're so close to each other. But after the 3rd time (and making darn sure I did click the right one) it's obviously some weird bug.
Hadn't thought it was happening to people anywhere else; edited the thread title to clarify.
I have this issue too.
While leveling an alt I was flying to lights hope chapel and upon landing it took me to the hinterlands. I didnt think much about it, then it happened to me again today. This time I was flying to the badlands (Dragons mouth) and it took me to dust wing dig upon landing.

There is definitely a flight path bug somewhere.
Same here. Has happened on all my toons. I also noticed that when I get a loading screen, the red bar loads three times. Not sure if its correlated to this issue, but wanted to throw it out there.
Yep. Same here.

Getting really frustrating when I go to do my Shado-Pan dailies.
Thought I was imagining things. Nice to know the medication IS working. ;-)
12/05/2012 11:53 PMPosted by Dasir
I've had this issue at both the shado-pan garrison (being teleported to Rensai's Outpost after a loading screen) as well as the tavern in the mists (being teleported to the Grassy Cline). given that these are two of the three flight paths I still use it's rather annoying.

Identical issues on these two flight paths.
This may be related: I used Zen Pilgrimage from SW Trade District this morning, and immediately found myself in the graveyard behind the cathedral -- which is where it normally deposits a monk AFTER daily training.

On second attempt, it worked fine.
I also had this issue:
1) Flying to Oasis of Vir'sar (Uldum) from Everlook; I landed at Oasis and was ported back to Cenarion Hold.
2) Flying from Undercity to Iron Summit (Searing Gorge), I landed at Iron Summit and was ported back to New Kargath.
How many of you are using Carbonite?
This happens to me as well. I am not using Carbonite, nor any quest helper other than perhaps Lightheaded. I do use Mapster.
12/07/2012 01:10 AMPosted by Nobully
How many of you are using Carbonite?

The only addon I use currently is DBM. I've never used Carbonite.
I disabled all my addons and still had the problem.
I just now had this happen again, except this time it was flying from Shado-Pan Garrison to Lion's Landing (the new Alliance hub in Krasarang). However, instead of being ported backwards, I got ported "forwards" to Paw'don Village in Jade Forest.
Same here -- on my hunter, havent checked the others to see..., level 87 and ported back to previous flight ... cant land in feralas at Dreamer's West and Badlands - Dragon's Mouth.