Blizz wants me to go Alliance.

General Discussion
EDIT: KNEW IT! Got it off second token. TY BLIZZ!

I created an alliance char to level on a server with some friends. Shortly afterward, ToES LFR came out.

"Sweet!" says I, "I've got 10 Elder Charms to spend and I've not turned in the quest yet this week. I'll spend all 13 if I have to get to get my axe, plus the normal roll, that's 14 chances in one week!! What could possibly go wrong??"

Roll after roll, queue after queue, 13 ToES LFR's I did that week. 13 bags of gold I got.

"Hmm, that's strange." I think to myself. "No worries, I get 4 more shots next - it'll be mine for sure!"

Next week comes around, I do 3 more lfr's. I get 4 more bags of gold.

"Wow, that's some rotten luck. Surely next week!"

So this week comes. I do 3 more ToES lfr's, get 4 more bags of gold (that's 0-21, for those counting).

Huh. Now I'm pretty bad at math, but I believe the chances of that happening are less than 1%.

Then it dawned on me - I've been neglecting my alliance DK this whole time!

I HEAR YOU BLIZZ! I HEAR YOU AND OBEY!!!

/goes back to levelling ally toon and abandons this one
I got 20 bucks it'd drop on your Alliance DK in 1 run without the use of charms ^.^
12/05/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Vèngeance
I got 20 bucks it'd drop on your Alliance DK in 1 run without the use of charms ^.^

I would not dought this at all lol
12/05/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Vèngeance

12/05/2012 12:53 PMPosted by Arthuritus

I'm thinking so too lol.
Charms only stack to 10 last time checked so dont lose any!!
12/05/2012 12:53 PMPosted by Arthuritus

FYI: It's doubt.
12/05/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Diranux
Charms only stack to 10 last time checked so dont lose any!!

That's correct :) Though technically you can "bank" 3 by not turning in the quest :D

Thanks!
Further proof: I not only saw galleon, I was able to get a tag-share and get the kill. And what'd I get? This pretty little helm here.

Crystal clear!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                So go Alliance then. Look I did it and I don't feel bad for leaving the Horde at all. Alliance is actually more fun!
ive used a lot of charms on sha and elegon for their weapons. no luck

only way ot make it worse would be if i got one of the 1hers (im blood, 1h sucks), considering blizz idiotically put 1hers in blood and unholy loot tables...
Ahahahaha I KNEW IT!
12/11/2012 04:29 PMPosted by Ghatok
Ahahahaha I KNEW IT!
AHAHAHAHA!

RNG is cruel. :(
12/11/2012 04:29 PMPosted by Ghatok
Ahahahaha I KNEW IT!

Lol armoury bug still showing Mograines Might.
12/11/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Ohgodfleas
Ahahahaha I KNEW IT!
AHAHAHAHA!

RNG is cruel. :(

Man you aren't lyin.

12/11/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Leggylass
Ahahahaha I KNEW IT!

Lol armoury bug still showing Mograines Might.

Lol, sorcery!