Pally performance in Brawlers

Paladin
I'm curious to hear how paladins are performing in the brawler fights....

Any paladins who are in the guild and gaining rank, feel free to tell us your spec and how you feel the paladin does in the context of these 1vs. encounters.
Ret paladins have it pretty easy from what I've seen. I got to rank 7 after 2 days and only died twice. As long as you know what you're doing and have enough gear you shouldn't have a problem.
Got to rank 7 easily enough as ret, but I am now stuck at Battletron, I dont see myself killing him without more upgrades.
How about fighting as protection? or would that be silly?
No chance as prot, the later fights are not 'can you survive' but more aimed towards 'can you kill me before my stupidly fast enrage timer kill you'
lol well said, thats what i had thought, but hey , way to go all of you Pallys representing! keep it up!
Lay on Hands is our biggest cheese on some of these fights lol.

Like Lokkth im stuck on Battletron atm
12/06/2012 07:44 AMPosted by Zotixs
How about fighting as protection? or would that be silly?

You can do most of the early ranks as Prot if you want, and it's handy for some later fights like the first one of Rank 7.

Paladins are great in Brawlers guild, I cruised through to Rank 7 while only dying once and I don't see much of Rank 7 being a problem.
Got to rank 8 with little problems...
12/06/2012 07:34 AMPosted by Lokkth
Got to rank 7 easily enough as ret, but I am now stuck at Battletron, I dont see myself killing him without more upgrades.