Ele Sham LF 10/25man Guild

Zul'jin
Looking to get back into raiding after taking a break towards the end of cataclysm.I go by PST and have a very flexible schedule.

Current ILv: 477

Send me an in-game mail or reply if interested in recruiting me.
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
Bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
We are looking for an ele whammy with a resto off spec, we raid 730est-1100. I know you said you go by pst, but didn't mention any times. If this isn't too early for you, lemme know.
<The Covenant> is a 25-player guild seeking quality applicants to round out our raid roster. Apply at thecovguild.dkpsystem.com

About us
Server: Zul'jin (PvE)
Time zone: EST
Raid times: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday. 7:50pm form group, raid from 8-11:30 EST (7-10:30 CST)
History: Guild has been around for 6 plus years under the same leadership.
Personality: Raid leaders are adults, over 30yo. Most of the guild is in their 20s/30s. We have quite a few members with military backgrounds (or futures), we have quite a few women too. We don’t nerd-rage, we’re friendly, but we expect preparation and focus.

We are a little behind in progression compared to our past raiding experiences and it is all attendance based issues. Once our raid roster is filled with dedicated players that can make 90% - 100% of all raid times we will progress like we always have in the past which includes kills on all bosses in normal and hard modes.

We're currently 13/16N including elite mode on protectors.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/The+Covenant

We are currently searching for any Ranged DPS and Healers that are interested in joining the guild for a possible core raid spot if everything fits right!

We are always willing to look at quality applicants of ANY class/role in addition to the specific classes mentioned above. If you’re a strong player, we WILL find a spot for you.

Our expectations from you:
- a World of Logs parse in your application, preferably post-MoP, but if that’s not possible, just give us something, or get a hold of any of the names below to make a parsing.
- 90%+ attendance.
- be online and in the raid at 7:50pm EST.
- be knowledgeable of encounter mechanics prior to raid time.
- have a stable connection, a reliable computer, and a working microphone.
- max out your professions, enchants, gems and consumables.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Zantheren, Rua, Dentt, or Oswaygo on Zul'jin or apply at http://thecovguild.dkpsystems.com or contact Oswaygo via email at tbell92490@gmail.com
"Vae Victae" : (lvl25) -Zul'jin (H)
Night Raiding 10:15-1am CST / 11:15-2am Server Time.
Tues, Wens, Thurs, and Sunday.

What we offer:

-A spot for raids
-An Enduring Alliance
-A friendly core
-The ability to integrate quickly as if you've always been here.

Contact Info

Battle.net ID: jsumner#1686
Phone:314-882-9445
Officers: Greyjoy, Thehrmit, Iceis, Jezable
Recruitment: Griffus