Is there anything you regret in wow?

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 19 Next
I regret selling my dungeon set on my Priest D: I kept the helm because "it was pretty". Luckily I got some replicas from the faire but still :/ I miss the originals.

♥ Aune
I regret three things more than anything;

One, I regret not doing more PvP in vanilla WoW and going for some ranks and items.

Two, I regret not trying to raid in Burning Crusade and missing out on some amazing titles such as Champion of the Naaru.

And three, I regret deleting the first character I ever rolled, a Night Elf Rogue. She was my first 60, she had the Master Sergeant title, the only character I had with the pre-BC event Argent Dawn tabard, and I ended up deleting her halfway through Burning Crusade because I decided I would rather have a hunter with her name instead. -_-

I eventually changed that hunter into this character I'm posting on now, and ended up rerolling that very same Night Elf Rogue, same looks and all - but she'll never be my original Rogue. :(

EDIT: Actually I lied, there's one more thing I regret - not starting WoW early enough to pick up the original Collector's Edition. I am a HUGE fan of Pandas and it still stings knowing that I'll (very likely) never get to see the Panda Cub pet on any of my characters. ;_;
12/05/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Daxxarri
I am curious, is there anything in this game you've experienced, that you would like to take back? I don't know why I'm asking...my mind is bit muddled right now. My regret I guess, is my impatience over mage portals. It's not an issue now, but thinking about it, if I could take it back, I probably would.

Disposing of my full tier 1, 2, and 3 sets to make bank space. That was years before Transmogrification was a glimmer in Ghostcrawler's eye though.

You and me both :(
RIP Naxx 40 bow ;_;
I regret not getting the Spirit of Competition.

Yes I tried & I tried as hard as a WoW newbie could, & I never got it.

/sadness
making my main on a server that turned out to be 213/246 in progression.

Allowing myself to become bitter over what spec other players think you should play.
I regret listening to my wife and quitting wow towards the end of BC. I ensured I would not play on my account anymore to stop me from coming back on the sly. I wish I had not thrown my CDs out as I could get blizzard to give me back that account. (email is long gone)

I had won the fishing contest on a lvl 19...to me that is one heck of an accomplishment. STV at that time had mobs that could take out a lvl 19, so I always had to have a lvl 60/70 healer with me. It took almost a year, but I won it!
12/05/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Inthekitchen
Playing alts. Should have one character.

I really do wish I could stay interested in one character.

But class burnout rears its ugly head so often.
I regret spending so much of my time on this game after I became unemployed :\ Addiction ftl
i regret not farming the old zg more.
I regret not reaching out to others when I first started playing. If I had, I'd probably have learned things more quickly and been able to do so much more in the game.
Not getting a Tabard of the Argent Dawn during the Scourge invasion. Man, that was four years ago.
Selling the Darkmoon Rabbit I won :(
The naming of this guy.
12/05/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Daxxarri
Disposing of my full tier 1, 2, and 3 sets to make bank space. That was years before Transmogrification was a glimmer in Ghostcrawler's eye though.

With Blizzard continually changing the transmogrification rules (like the possible 5.2 ones that change all the main-hand weapons into one-handers, and the cross transmog of similar weapon types), I seriously hope some inventory/storage changes are coming soon. I have not had any bag space for years, and I'm sick of having to pick and choose between all the cool looking gear and other items. >_<

While I will never be able to get Linken's Boomerang again, at least I still have his Sword of Mastery. ;_;
I regret switching to a monk as my main.

The healing output isn't even as bad as people make it out to be, it's just such a gimmicky rotational playstyle that all it contributes is padding and overheals. We're not designed to actually save lives when the !@#$ hits the fan and that is so so frustrating.

And no one wants to PVP with me. =(
I regret not getting the Spirit of Competition.

Yes I tried & I tried as hard as a WoW newbie could, & I never got it.

/sadness

I thought they just mailed it out?

I got one and cant even remember doing anything for it.

It was RNG & winning BGs. If you won a BG, you were mailed the tabard. You also had a 1 in 8 chance of getting the pet any time you won a BG.

You can imagine the agony of running BC BGs (as a PvEr) & still never getting that damned pet. T_T