Everyone is level 90....

General Discussion
Except me. Maybe I'm slacking or maybe I'm tired of the pandaren lands.
I'm not 90. I'm only 85.

I just bought MoP yesterday, though.
I've had it since it came out... I really want that goat mount...I need to get to 90 and grind rep with tillers.
Everyone is level 90....

Not quite: I got one character to level 90, and I don't think I will get another one anytime soon.
As the cow guru in The Far Side told the cow youngling...

"As you travel down the road of life, don't forget to stop and eat the roses."
As the cow guru in The Far Side told the cow youngling...

"As you travel down the road of life, don't forget to stop and eat the roses."

Yeah, um... I'm not eating roses anytime soon.
Dang and here I thought I was the only one who played MoP from the first day and has yet to level a second alt to level 90.

10.26.2012 - level 90
11.19.2012 - exalted with the Tillers

I must be faster than I thought!
Aghh I want exalted with tillers.
Fine im gonna go level.
I had a 90 hunter once, and then I deleted him around 2 or so weeks ago. After doing the rep grind on the various factions on that one, I'm not exactly itching to get this one up to 90 anytime soon either.
12/05/2012 08:12 AMPosted by Maurdeth
Don't be sad, I'm still 84.

Don't be sad too .

I should be the one who is sad
For some reason, I am just not feeling this expansion. I really like the new zones and all, so I'm not sure what it is. I have this toon 4 bubbles from level 90 and just have zero desire to finish.

Being an 8 year veteran with 20+ toons at 85, I have even tried other classes to level, and still, nothing...no desire.

With me, I think on a number of classes, I just don't enjoy the changes made to play style.

I also feel like the CRZ just killed my server pride when I leave a major city and get teleported to a new time zone on another server.

Maybe after all these years, I just need a break, or...maybe I'm finally just done. On the good side, at least I'm catching up on my reading. :) Traded my WoW addiction to a Kindle addiction.
Nope. I capped myself at level 80 for a while, ran Ulduar, ICC and Naxx for fun. I then capped my level here at 82, so I can continue running heroic 5m ToC for my damn plate legs which refuse to drop.

No rush to hit 90 here.
I'm not...actually a long ways off yet. But I'll get there...I will :)
I did the 85-90 grind on every class, for some reason I must love it.

Once you learn where to level the fastest 5 levels will take you less that 12 hours.
12/05/2012 07:29 AMPosted by Senpai

Not everyone. Some are taking the phrase, "slow down" to heart and focusing on more things than just getting to max level. What's most important is that you take time to enjoy the experiences for what they are. The game isn't going anywhere so taking a little down time now and then isn't a bad thing. Everyone levels at their own pace. I personally tend to level a bit at a time, go do some other things (like pet battles, or professions, achievement hunting), and then go back to it later.

It's the thing I enjoy most about World of Warcraft is that there is so much variety that I can choose to do something else for a bit if I start to feel "burn out" on whatever it is I'm currently focused on. I've never been the type that can just "grind out" one aspect from start to finish. I have to sort of sample things as a go.
I just my fourth toon to 90 tonight, because she might be offered a spot in a raiding guild, so I am going to gear her up. Might take a while though. Don't want to do the dailies again either :(
12/05/2012 08:50 AMPosted by Nethaera

Not everyone. Some are taking the phrase, "slow down" to heart and focusing on more things than just getting to max level. What's most important is that you take time to enjoy the experiences for what they are. The game isn't going anywhere so taking a little down time now and then isn't a bad thing. Everyone levels at their own pace. I personally tend to level a bit at a time, go do some other things (like pet battles, or professions, achievement hunting), and then go back to it later.

It's the thing I enjoy most about World of Warcraft is that there is so much variety that I can choose to do something else for a bit if I start to feel "burn out" on whatever it is I'm currently focused on. I've never been the type that can just "grind out" one aspect from start to finish. I have to sort of sample things as a go.

The one thing I really like is the changes to the enemy mobs in the MoP. Alot of them have mechanics that make the fights interesting and if you are smart you can avoid or use them to your advantage.
12/05/2012 07:29 AMPosted by Senpai

I only hit 90 yesterday, so don't feel bad. I was actually dreading hitting 90 because I thought it meant my leveling experience would be over and the end of being able to quest for story :P