Email Help

Customer Support
so yeah I loggged into one of my old emails that was my primary wow email for years and Its been accessed from china multiple times ( i guess i know how i got hacked years ago ).
It came up as a message when I logged in and it happened in the past and just 3 days ago, as far as i can tell all my other accounts are ok even the one I use for wow now.

I didnt know where to put this, but yeah i'm kinda nervous gmail prevented the latest, but when I recoved my account last month giving info from that email was a big part of it, I dont have a box for the game right now so if I lose my toons I have to give info that hackers could get access to, exp. my name, name of toons , past passwords ( this may be a hope but i only remember a few myself) secret question etc

is there something I can do to stop this? I have some nostalgic stuff on there so i dont wanna delete it, I dont wanna put text protection on it cuz then theyll have my number im not sure what to do

googz blocked this recent login but what if they dont in the future

TLDR? Gmail told me somone from china has accesed an accoutn that was connected to wow , but no longer is, I am very worried about this and am looking for the right thing to do.
12/05/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Gerasa
I dont wanna put text protection on it cuz then theyll have my number im not sure what to do

If you add gmail's two-factor authentication, the chances of account thieves getting to the point to be able to see your phone number, or anything else associated with your email account, is quite small, almost nil. This would really be your best bet at this point for your email account.
12/05/2012 01:38 PMPosted by Musashi
If you add gmail's two-factor authentication, the chances of account thieves getting to the point to be able to see your phone number, or anything else associated with your email account, is quite small, almost nil. This would really be your best bet at this point for your email account.

the two step lets me ok my cpu right? and not let anyone else on, i guess if it works like that then i can do it to stop em
I'd also just like to point out as a reminder. Always scan your computer for malware and viruses. This should be done at least once a week.

There are many free and easily avaliable programs to do this. Two of the best are spybot search and destroy and Malewarebytes. Many ISP provide free antivirus with either Norton or MacAfee. If yours does not there are several free ones that work very well (Avast! and AVG are two for examples).

If they've gotten into your email they could access other things as well.