The Regent Lord and Garrosh in Mogujia Ruins

Wyrmrest Accord
Ah, well, the plot thickens. I'm enjoying this type of rp. Secretive meetings for those who oppose Garrosh. Proud orcs and guards oppressing the residents of Org, and hopefully can move that to the UC soon. It's quite fun.
Disappointed but not surprised.
I hope that before he leaves/dies/flees, we get to see Warchief Garry punch some mogu faces.

I don't like Garrosh, but I *really* don't like mogu.

Yeah I never cared for Garrosh, but I do think that his choice to emulate the mogu/his fascination with them is a sign of just how stupid he really is. I think he has always had good intentions for the orcs, but his methods of achieving them are just plain misguided.

Garrosh is pretty much living out the old adage "those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it". Arrogance and stupidity are a bad combination.
12/06/2012 07:50 AMPosted by Kelsus
makes me wonder /cross fingers if were about to get another neutral race.

That would be one amazing twist for Em's story. Wow.
The only racial leader that's been able to frenzy her entire race into a fanatical following would make an excellent Warchief.

Cold, decisive, powerful, a genius tactician, older than all the other races.

Able to revive herself from the dead, she takes the front lines with her soldiers.

There can only be one.

Sylvanas Windrunner, the Banshee Queen, our illustrious Dark Lady.

(The fan girl within me would scream for this 99% unlikely event to happen.)

If we can get the rise of Lor'themar into an actual position where he MUST do something, and the entire structure of the Horde changes to involve Blood elves as a powerhouse instead of "lol it's the prancing elves", I am so down for that.
Another update! We get some insight into Rommath and Aethas today and find out from Rommath that the Blood Elves are no longer using fel crystals. At this point, Garrosh is impatient and wants you to go to Silvermoon to get him some research results from Lor'themar. When you arrive, Lor'themar explains:

We are trying to uncover the secrets of one of the mogu artifacts Garrosh insisted we investigate. It is proving most difficult, as anyone who probes it magically is greatly affected by raw, negative emotions.
I called in the assistance of Arch-mage Aethas of the Sunreavers in the hopes that he and Rommath could crack this puzzle. They asked for you specifically - apparently you have some relevant experience?
Go to the chamber below Farstrider Square east of here and see if you can assist them.

So you head on over to the Hall of Blood to meet Aethas and Rommath. Oh, and did I mention Rommath has his own personal arcane guardian? Tell me I am not the only one who found what it calls him hilarious. You can see it here: http://oi49.tinypic.com/2d9phqp.jpg

“--GREETINGS, <name>, PLEASE PROCEED DOWN THE TUNNEL BEHIND THIS UNIT. HIS HIGH AND POWERFULNESS THE GRAND MAGISTER ROMMATH AWAITS YOUR ARRIVAL.--”

Yes, it was all in caps. Yes, that thing had to have been programed to call Rommath "His High And Powerfulness The Grand Magister Rommath." Hilarious. xD

So, down below you see this: http://oi50.tinypic.com/24q1wrd.jpg

Rommath and Aethas both say very different things when you speak to them and then when you ask them about how the research is going. I'll start with Rommath:
Grand Magister Rommath
Jaina Proudmoore now sits as head of the Kirin Tor and rules Dalaran.
That puts the citadel square in the hands of the Alliance no matter how much Aethas brags about neutrality.
This young upstart may have forgotten, but the Alliance tried to imprison and massacre our people during the third war.
Forgive me if I do not share his faith in their... “neutrality”.

Research Update
This Korune device is similar to the fel crystals we once used to enslave demonic energies. Demon or angry spirit or elemental manifestation of an emotion, the principle is relatively the same.
We need to see how intact the entity stored within this artifact is, however. Since you have experience with the mogu and the other dangers of Pandaria, would you be so kind as to do the honors?
We have already disabled most of the protective wards. Simply adjust the intensifier disc on the artifact and be ready for anything that comes out.

Aethas says the following:
Archmage Aethas Sunreaver
Silvermoon has been allies with Dalaran for over 2000 years. It is not a friendship we should idly toss aside at the whim of our ‘esteemed’ Warchief Garrosh.

Research Update
Lor’themar wants a status update? Or is it his master Garrosh?
You should tell them both that this experiment is a waste of time. The mogu drew power by enslaving the living essence of other creatures. Is this something our Warchief should be dabbling in?
This is the same road Kael’thas Sunstrider once walked, and it nearly destroyed our people. Why are we taking orders from someone who would have us walk down this road again?

When you open the box, it erupts with sha energies, (seen here: http://oi46.tinypic.com/iqwin4.jpg) and Aethas, overcome by sha, appears to attack Rommath first yelling:
Archmage Aethas Sunreaver yells: Enough Rommath! The Sin’dorei must be free from the yoke of the Horde!

Once you kill the sha, Lor'themar arrives in time to see the two doing battle and this conversation takes place:
Lor’themar Theron says: What madness is this?
Archmage Aethas Sunreaver says: What... what was that?
Grand Magister Rommath says: It has been an age of the world or more since I felt any emotion at even a fraction of that.
Archmage Aethas Sunreaver says: Rommath... I... I don’t know what came over me.
Grand Magister Rommath says: It would seem this “sha” energy is far more powerful than I previously thought.

cont...
Lor'themar in the Hall of Blood: http://oi48.tinypic.com/2cmn8yh.jpg

Lor'themar then leads you out of the Hall of Blood while delivering the following speech:
Lor’themar Theron says: Champion, may I have a word with you? In private... ?
Lor’themar Theron says: You are a hero of the Horde. Your deeds in Northrend and during the Cataclysm are the stuff of legend. For this reason, I trust in your discretion.
Lor’themar Theron says: I am a ranger, not a politician. But like it or not, the mantle of leadership has fallen on my shoulders.
Lor’themar Theron says: My people, who have suffered through so many challenges and betrayals, look to me to secure their future.
Lor’themar Theron says: We Sin’dorei were driven to the Horde by the bigotry and distrust of the Alliance.
Lor’themar Theron says: Now, I look at our Warchief, and I begin to see the very same racism. He is willing to throw away our lives for his agenda.
Lor’themar Theron says: Know this: I won’t stand idle if the Horde interests conflict with those of my people. I may reconsider old Alliances.
Lor’themar Theron says: Keep your eyes open, champion. We are all in this together... for now.

That's all for now. c:
Another update, folks. Today we learn that Baine loves books and mogu like to bury their own alive. You are summoned by Baine to Kun-Lai where Garrosh has created a new outpost, Garrosh'ar Advance, just east of One Keg. http://oi47.tinypic.com/21mc6rc.jpg
Once again, Tak-Tak, your suspiciously well informed travel guide, has some things to say:
Tak-Tak says: Yo.
Tak-Tak says: I ain’t seen you in a lick, wikket. How you been?
Tak-Tak says: Tak-Tak been listenin’. Everybody think oh, Tak-Tak is a stupid hozen, he don’t know anything.
Tak-Tak says: But Tak-Tak know a lot about things!
Tak-Tak says: Tak-Tak know this...
Tak-Tak says: Lor’themar elf ranger thinkin’ about leavin’ the Horde!
Tak-Tak says: Baine wonderin’ if Garrosh might not be fit for chief.
Tak-Tak says: And Garrosh is losin’ patience over findin’ that ookin’ bell. Those mogu hide it good!
Tak-Tak says: Anyway, you goin’ that way.
Tak-Tak says: Tell me if you find anything out, buddy!

Once you arrive at the outpost, you find Baine, Garrosh, and their prisoner, Shan Kien.
Garrosh Hellscream says: I am losing patience, Shan Kien. Tell me where I can find the Divine Bell!
Shan Kien says: Kill me if you must, but I owe no allegiance to you or your Horde. The only master I serve is the Thunder King.
Garrosh Hellscream says: Ishi, draw your blade. A few carefully delivered cuts will change his mind.
Baine Bloodhoof says: Garrosh, please. There may be another way. One that requires no bloodshed.
Garrosh Hellscream says: Speak, then!
Baine Bloodhoof says: I have learned how to make an ancient pandaren tincture that will allow us to see into Shan Kien’s past. We have but to gather the elements for this brew.

Baine then tells you a little more about the tincture and how to make it:
While I was in the Vale, I came across an ancient pandaren recipe for Memory Wine. I believe this brew can coax some helpful information out of Shan Kien. I am needed here, so I have no choice but to ask you to recover the essential ingredient for me. We need the spirit essence of a mogu that lived in the time of the memory we wish to see. You should be able to find just such a spirit inside the Path of Conquerors, to the northeast.

So, you head on over to the Path of Conquerors where you kill this: http://oi49.tinypic.com/9fxiqd.jpg
Once, you return, Baine prepares the brew and says:
You never know what you will find in a book. Especially an ancient pandaren one. I am eager to see how this memory wine works.
Baine Bloodhoof says: Well done. Now I will just add a hair from our prisoner, Shan Kien, and combine the ingredients.

Once you drink it, you discover the location of the Divine Bell and witness this scene between Shan Kien and Dreadweaver Avartu.
Shan Kien says: Are the preparation complete?
Dreadweaver Avartu says: Yes, Warlord. The traps are set. The Divine Bell will be safe within this crypt, ready for the day that the Thunder King returns.
Dreadweaver Avartu says: We have but to evacuate the workers and the rest of our warriors.
Shan Kien says: There is no time. The Shado-Pan trackers are too close. They cannot lean the location of the Bell.
Dreadweaver Avartu says: Very well, then. May the ghosts of our brothers guard this place for all eternity.
Shan Kien says: Their sacrifice will not be in vain.
Shan Kien says: An neither, Avartu, will yours.

Shan Kien buries Avartu and the others inside the crypt, sealing it shut: http://oi50.tinypic.com/14ukwn5.jpg
http://oi47.tinypic.com/714vlv.jpg

And that's all for today. Getting close to the end, now. Halfway through Revered!
12/06/2012 07:55 AMPosted by Sals
The argument has been made time and time again. Perhaps it will be an orc leader, but honestly the only orc that has been getting any sort of spotlight besides Garrosh and Thrall is Nazgrim, and I don't see a newer character like that taking over

How about Med'an? About time he came back
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................No
12/11/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Khâz
Med'an

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKss2uYpih8
Got an update. Today Nazgrim informs you that the location of the Divine Bell has been found. We also get a letter from Vol'jin who is still recovering:
Nazgrim
Garrosh sent a hundred riders to search the northern coast of Kun-Lai Summit, to see a mogu crypt matching the one you saw in Shan Kien’s memory.

Out of those, one found the resting place of the Divine Bell. Blademaster Ishi is leading an advance party to secure the bell now. Go and assist him. Defend that artifact from anyone who might stand in your way!

Vol'jin's letter:
Friend-

Garrosh be looking for “The Divine Bell.” The Shado-Pan heard of it. Say it never been found. Tell me it should stay that way.
But the Alliance come here just this morning. Asking questions. Looking for the same bell. What can we do? I rather see it in Horde hands.
Still too weak to move. You going to have to handle this one.

-Vol’jin

Tak-Tak, as always, has a few things to say:
Tak-Tak says: You know, they sayin’ your name all over camp!
Tak-Tak says: Horde at camp buzzin’. Everybody workin’.
Tak-Tak says: Since you saw Shan Kien’s memory, they been sendin’ scouting parties out.
Tak-Tak says: And now, it looks like they found where the mogu hid that bell.
Tak-Tak says: Good luck. I hope you find that bell

When you arrive, you see Ishi and the bodies of a few dead Night Elves (http://oi49.tinypic.com/24pgup5.jpg). The Alliance has beaten the Horde to the crypt, but Ishi won't stand for that.
If the Alliance thought they could steal the Divine Bell from us, they were wrong! Even now, we have them trapped in the crypts beneath us. Death will be the price they pay for defying us. Come, hunter. Let us show them the error of their ways.

Once you enter the crypt, you pass through several mogu traps and encounter Night Elf rangers and eventually Sarannha Skyglaive herself (http://oi48.tinypic.com/192l9g.jpg).

Once you defeat Sarannha Skyglaive, she reveals the following:
Sarannha Skyglaive says: My death... means... nothing. The Divine Bell is already in Darnassus. You filthy Horde... will never... have it!

Finally, Ishi says:
Darnassus, is it? The Alliance believe they have won the day. Now, when their arrogance is at its greatest, is our opportunity to pluck the prize from their fingers.

And that's all for today.
12/12/2012 04:47 AMPosted by Sals
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................No

#Mythoughtsexactly
Update! Today, you get to infiltrate Darnassus and steal the Divine Bell for the Horde! Nazgrim informs you of the good news:
We know where the Alliance have hidden the Divine Bell. We’ve already inserted an agent into enemy territory, we just need you to help him execute his mission.

He tells you to take the Sunreaver portal that has been set up at Domination Point to join with their agent in Darnassus: http://oi50.tinypic.com/2eulp28.jpg

When you go through the portal, you discover that the agent is none other than Fanlyr Silverthorn and that he and several other Blood Elves are just outside Darnassus keeping up a massive illusion: http://oi49.tinypic.com/1pcht2.jpg

Fanlyr says the following:
It’s taken a great deal of the Horde’s effort to get you here through Jaina’s traps. Maintaining our illusion so close to Darnassus is considerably expensive. Furthermore, the Sunreavers of Dalaran are risking their neutrality by assisting the Horde with this operation. In other words, we expect only the best from you.

The Divine Bell is in the city. We don’t want to cause a scene, we just want the artifact. I need you to find a way in, WITHOUT getting caught. That means no mounts, no flying, no fighting. I can provide aid. I will magically cloak you, so you may move with stealth I will also give you a small charm that you may use to return to safety, should you get in trouble.

You then sneak through the city. A word of caution for hunters: at this point, pets are not affected by the 'magical cloaking'/stealth, so you will want to dismiss your pet or use one with stealth before you go sneaking through the city. http://oi46.tinypic.com/2rc5xdd.jpg

The location of the Divine Bell is in the Cenarion Enclave: http://oi50.tinypic.com/257opc4.jpg
Once you steal it, you use your charm and port back to Fanlyr and company. Fanlyr says the following:
Well executed, blood elf! I knew we could count on you. Now to get off this wretched tree.
The portal by my side will return you safely to Domination Point. I will return behind you; I must clean up our tracks a bit before we leave, so that Proudmoore doesn’t discover our involvement.

When you take the other portal back to Domination Point, Nazgrim says:
You found the bell! And Fanlyr teleported it to Silvermoon for study, as instructed? The Horde will put this to good use. You have done the Horde a great service today. Lok’tar, friend!

And that is all for now. Two more updates to go! c:
To be honest, they said we wouldn't be able to guess the new Warchief.

So, I'm saying - Johnny Awesome.

Well I vote for myself, all I have to do is find a way to kill Garrosh in honorable combat.

I still want Eitrigg to be warchief.
I'm glad to know that the Sunreavers did in fact betray Jaina, and that her reaction is entirely justified. I'm just a little a giddy right now.
Justifed? I've found out in the alliance side of these quests you go into Dalaran and have to murder 30 "panicked sunreavers" who are neutral, do not fight back, and do not attack you at all. All they do is run around panicked and afraid. Apparently you do this as a team of alliance walk down the street, in a line, blasting at the civilians. You kill the shopkeeps and so forth.

I'm rechecking my sources, but honestly, doesn't sound justified. There was no bloodshed in Darnassus, merely infiltration and theft.
Justifed? I've found out in the alliance side of these quests you go into Dalaran and have to murder 30 "panicked sunreavers" who are neutral, do not fight back, and do not attack you at all. All they do is run around panicked and afraid. Apparently you do this as a team of alliance walk down the street, in a line, blasting at the civilians. You kill the shopkeeps and so forth.

I'm rechecking my sources, but honestly, doesn't sound justified. There was no bloodshed in Darnassus, merely infiltration and theft.

Actually you do kinda murder everyone on the decoy ship previously, so there's that. And er...the next part <.<

You guys are going to like the next part...