[H] <Silly Hat Only> 25M (6/6MV,3/6HOF) LFM

Blackrock
About Us
<Silly Hat Only> transferred from Dragonmaw halfway through DS due to population concerns on the server. We offer a mature raiding environment with a laid back atmosphere while still consistently pushing for progression. At the moment we are looking to recruit Core DPS spots to fill out our MoP roster. We're here to have fun and make things dead, if you're going to tunnel, afk, or decide that you don't feel like doing the job your class is supposed to then this guild isn't for you. In other words we will not tolerate those who make the game less fun for the rest of us.

Before moving to Blackrock we sported a “long and strong” history on Dragonmaw. Since Vanilla, SHO had been a progressive guild with steadfast raiders determined to conquer the current content. We plan to continue this trend on Blackrock and invite like raiders to join us in doing so.

Server
Blackrock

Guild
Silly Hat Only

Raid Times
Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 10:30 PM PST - 1:30 AM PST

Progression
Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6 Regular (25 man)
Heart of Fear: 4/6 Regular (25 man)

Roster Needs
Tank

Monk
Feral Druid
Enh Shaman

Hunter
Boomkin
Warlock

*Even if your class is not listed if you are interested we encourage you to apply as we are always on the lookout for reliable raiders*

How to apply
Visit our website http://www.thesillyhats.com for more information on how to apply.

You can also pst:
Diableros - pranay.khatri@gmail.com
Barepickle - 569443bristol@gmail.com
Ragnaros - trileneq@yahoo.com
Bump. Looking for DPS
bump
If the others aren't available add me @ Wonderbrah#1383
bump, feel free to add me at crneal@dons.usfca.edu
Sad to see you guys move, but I think I'm also going to move to this server
i was in a guild called <Hat> on my old server what are the chances
Still looking for DPS and a Tank.
4/6 HOF now