Horde base in Vale? What Horde base?

Emerald Dream
So... If the Alliance controls Shrine of the Seven Stars and Shrine of the Two Moons... Where do the Horde go to feel safe?
Satsui! You're so mean.. We only killed... All of them?
Control would mean you currently own it. And seeing as I am sitting at the bar enjoying a nice drink, you don't?

*raises his glass* Cheers to the alliance for their lack of understanding of the word "control."
If you were trying to kill me, best not to bring so many that the game stops loading players and npcs.
That was a lot of fun!
Control would mean you currently own it. And seeing as I am sitting at the bar enjoying a nice drink, you don't?

*raises his glass* Cheers to the alliance for their lack of understanding of the word "control."

You can have it while we're away. Think of it as house sitting.

If we come back and there's a mess, though, you'll be prying that glass from your face.
12/04/2012 07:34 PMPosted by Satsui
So... If the Alliance controls Shrine of the Seven Stars and Shrine of the Two Moons... Where do the Horde go to feel safe?

On alliance alts for Goldshire "rp"

You can have it while we're away. Think of it as house sitting.

If we come back and there's a mess, though, you'll be prying that glass from your face.

Could not have put it better myself.
That's okay.

All refugees are welcome to hold up in the Chapel of Ruvin, located in the midst of Stormwind city.
12/04/2012 10:21 PMPosted by Ruvin
All refugees are welcome to hold up in the Chapel of Ruvin, located in the midst of Stormwind city.

We hold services each friday, saturday and sunday, cause we do not discriminate days of the week!
This thread is bad and OP should feel bad.
Usually if it takes me half a minute to turn into a bat, I don't bother hanging around to find out who's causing it. Today I went to Northrend to enjoy the sights, and had dinner in real life.
*Snorts*

OOC:

Should've seen this AEC gloating coming from a mile away. Congratulations, you took a base with only......how many people? More than 40 people, you say?

/slowclap

Consider me unimpressed.
*Snorts*

OOC:

Should've seen this AEC gloating coming from a mile away. Congratulations, you took a base with only......how many people? More than 40 people, you say?

/slowclap

Consider me unimpressed.

I don't care if you're impressed or not.

If that coffee table isn't clean when I swing by, I'm going to be very disappointed with you.
Not impressed. Still killed quite a few of you among your mob of rebel rousers! :O!!!!!!
12/05/2012 12:37 AMPosted by Neogen
Not impressed. Still killed quite a few of you among your mob of rebel rousers! :O!!!!!!

I don't care if you're impressed or not.

If that coffee table isn't clean when I swing by, I'm going to be very disappointed with you.
Another thread to add to my "Things that give me cancer," list.
12/05/2012 03:26 AMPosted by Deance

...you might want to get all that cancer looked at, friend.

It looks like parts of your face might be starting to come off.
12/05/2012 03:28 AMPosted by Rimeblade

What'd you expect, I'm Undead.
http://i.imgur.com/5Ctog.png
12/05/2012 03:32 AMPosted by Deance

What'd you expect, I'm Undead.
http://i.imgur.com/5Ctog.png

Well, the cancer can't be helping...

...can it? I'm honestly not really sure how that would even work.