Alliance Refuse to 1v1 since 2004

Ravenholdt
One of the best damn stories ever written, and the soundtrack was BA as hell.
The voices of Kain, Raziel, Mobius, and the Elder God are all pretty iconic, alas the series has ended....though I was satisfied with how Defiance wrapped things up.
12/05/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Saturn
I'd love to see what Kain would do to a vampire like "Edward".

Pick him up with his mind, scream "Vae Victus!" and separate his shiny skin from the rest of his body with the soul reaver.
Honestly this is a thousand times more interesting then the threads actual topic, of course without spoiling anything one of the most infamous lines in the series comes from Raziel during the big reveal and the nexus point of the series:"History abhors a paradox!"
12/06/2012 02:23 AMPosted by Darethy
Honestly this is a thousand times more interesting then the threads actual topic

That's not hard to do. PvP whines are just annoying.
Horde PvP whines are just annoying.

Fixed that for you. When *I* whine about PvP virgins have orgasms and fireballs explode into unicorns which then explode into fireballs, all in a way that can't be described as annoying.
12/06/2012 05:32 AMPosted by Omnilock
fireballs explode into unicorns

So you live in North Korea then.
12/06/2012 05:45 AMPosted by Darethy
So you live in North Korea then.

Not full time. I have a summer home there. And by "summer home" I mean "building constructed from the festering remains of people who have starved to death."
I learned about the band Information Society via Soul Reaver (Kurt Harland composed this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2RMWWBXYbs )

Also, I could imagine Omnilock and his warlocks occupying the top floor of NK's doom hotel, if there are actually even any rooms in it.
That returns for the intro screen of Defiance as well.

Seriously, LoK is easily the best argument for why video games are an artform.
That returns for the intro screen of Defiance as well.

Seriously, LoK is easily the best argument for why video games are an artform.

Not sure if serious.

Any topic of games as art can't be complete without Planescape: Torment.

COD4 personally gets an honorable mention for being the first mainstream shooter to pull something as horribly depressing and uncomfortable to the player as this- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2S3N0uSSho without any warning whatsoever.

: /

12/05/2012 04:37 PMPosted by Oolaki
Oh cool, a screenshot thread I didn't start.

So... is Shamlao one of your pets that can /spit, or are there Horde toons involved in that fight that aren't represented by your group?

He's just a random hordie that was in the area. If it came across that I was bragging about me and Mazzle 2v7ing five demo locks and two beast mastery hunters I apologize. I'm not sure you can really act surprised that other people joined in on kicking their teeth in considering how dumb good both of those specs are.

http://imgur.com/ppDYr
12/06/2012 03:40 PMPosted by Draxonicar
2v7ing five demo locks and two beast mastery hunters

So, just to clarify:

You 2v7d us

Even though the screenshot clearly shows there were other Horde there.
Even though those caves are jam packed with players throughout the entirety of peak play time when they're the quest hub.
Even though I only play 4 toons.

So, you think three is still less than three, yes? You really need to learn you some numbers.

Tunnel vision and consistent, massive failures at basic math have rendered you into a sad parody of a real person.
Omni, you should read his entire sentence.
12/06/2012 07:49 PMPosted by Yoloswagqt
Oh hey, sneaky bunny fail squad.

I don't approve of all of SBDS actions, but I still think you should be kneecapped for that name.
He's just a random hordie that was in the area. If it came across that I was bragging about me and Mazzle 2v7ing five demo locks and two beast mastery hunters I apologize. I'm not sure you can really act surprised that other people joined in on kicking their teeth in considering how dumb good both of those specs are.

http://imgur.com/ppDYr

6 hours ago

Blood DK's don't die dude.