Transfer

Kel'Thuzad
Looking to transfer to KT but just curious about everything here. Hows the world pvp and the environment here?
You prolly want to do faction change too if you go to KT.
world pvp is bad here its like 999999999999999999999 ally to .00000000000000000001 horde
I am pretty close to quitting this game if that helps answer your questions
It's pathetic. The baddies left Horde so now it's like 25,000 Ally and 5 Horde. Of course, it's about fair since it takes 10 ally to gank a lower level horde but that's another story.
12/06/2012 07:27 AMPosted by Loretab
It's pathetic. The baddies left Horde so now it's like 25,000 Ally and 5 Horde. Of course, it's about fair since it takes 10 ally to gank a lower level horde but that's another story.

You forgot about the Exodus rejects who take great pride in being #1 in PvE on a PvP server.
There is no world PvP on KT anymore... and it's been that way for 2 expansions.

Suggestion, if you're coming here, you might want to faction change as well. But I do not recommend coming here unless you're looking for premier PvP players and are one yourself, because the standard to join quality teams is pretty high.

PvE scene is fine, too... but really.
Don't come to KT unless you're alliance, there's like 10 horde in Orgrimmar. Don't be horde in KT. You might wanna switch over to Alliance. PVP in KT is great, very easy to get into rbg's and arenas. I believe lots of people do world pvp. Not only in KT, but many others that are from cross realm that you always see world pvping in these world pvp locations.

But if you're very serious about world pvp then transfer over to Bleeding Hollow, there's nothing but world pvp over there, best world pvp server in WoW.

Edit: I see you transferred to bleeding hollow, grats.
What's "World PvP"?
I had no idea things have gotten so bad. I feel like pouring one out for my old server.
12/10/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Zushiba
I had no idea things have gotten so bad. I feel like pouring one out for my old server.

Make it a double.
Crap, we left some people behind? Tough luck!
Server full GTFO