LF RAF partner

Kel'Thuzad
Looking for a RAF partner, looking to level a Warlock here on alliance side i suppose, also welcome to other servers but would like to try alliance this time around. I will be buying the battlechest so yuo would need to recurit. Would prefer if you had a 90 on the realm of choice to provide mount and bag money. If you are intrested respond with your play times and class of choice and ill get back with you later this afternoon thanks.
resto druid and open to negotiations regarding play times. :D
I can pretty much play whenever, not alot going on right now, just not going to be on at 6am cst to play. Could you provide mount/bag gold?
i will play a brewmaster monk k't alliance can provide mount/gold play 3est-9:30est
12/06/2012 01:45 PMPosted by Ritchey
i will play a brewmaster monk k't alliance can provide mount/gold play 3est-9:30est

sounds fine if you can get me a way to contact you and can set this up, in game or otherwise, have an active account so shouldnt be a problem
whisper me in game and i will give you skype name
We have a group of 3 people and we need 1 more for a 4way (dirty?) RAF grp. You can lvl a lock, grp has a tank and a healer already. We will also supply you with 10000g for mounts and everything. If your interested email me @ paulrsapio@gmail.com or find me in game on infectionx. We also own a lvl 25 guild so we will get all the perks of that.
i want to
email me
i emailed you
did u get it?
ummm dude?
i thought we has somthing special!
well u can contact me in game jabuscus#1867
Holy stalker