Ultra lag, windows 8 new PC

Technical Support
8 gb Ram, Nvidia gt620, Windows 8 64 bit.
Drivers are all updated. It isnt on my end.
You'll want to post in Tech Support with a LOT more information.

Server lag?

Video lag?

Traceroute?

Dxdiag?

Things like that.
12/05/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Pewpewpeww
It isnt on my end

Don't be so sure.

You'll want to post over in Tech support or give them a call if you'd like help with your lag.
Thanks guys, its just fps, and with a lower end PC I was running it at high. at 60 fps
12/05/2012 02:07 PMPosted by Pewpewpeww
Thanks guys, its just fps, and with a lower end PC I was running it at high. at 60 fps

Which indicates that the drivers for your video card are not as well-optimized for a brand-new OS.

Which is not at all unusual. The problem is likely with those - which, I'm afraid to say, is "your end" (although not something you can fix).
"Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle."
You have a low end video card that is not designed for gaming. You will have to run on low settings/resolutions to get any kind of playable framerate.

So to be blunt: yes it is on your end. You need better hardware. At least, everything but the video card looks ok, assuming your power supply can handle a better one.
12/05/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Pewpewpeww
Windows 8

there is your problem sir, glad i could help

go put windows 7-64bit on your computer and it should run like it should
12/05/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Opulênce
Windows 8

there is your problem sir, glad i could help

go put windows 7-64bit on your computer and it should run like it should

Blatantly false. While I agree the interface on Win 8 sucks and am no fan of Microsoft, Win 8 does not have lower performance than Win 7. In fact in some cases (AMD FX particularly since the Win 7 scheduler didn't understand these processors very well), Win 8 will have about 5-10% better performance than Win 7.

The OP has a low end video card, that's all. Old PC probably had a much better video card.