Who is your favorite blue?

General Discussion
1 2 3 30 Next
I have to say mine are Rygarius and Daxxarri Though I like most of them these two are my favorite.

What are your favorites?
Neth- She is like a candle in the wind or a beacon of light guiding us home.
Daxxarri.

There were a couple I really liked in the CS Forum but they seem to have disappeared during the mass exodus of support staff.
Zarhym - He's straight to the point and still manages to engage in the practice of some sarcasm. Much enjoy reading his posts.
Daxx. He's quite funny.

Edit.. and Zarhym. How could I forget him?
Zarhym!
Why, Zarhym of course!
Jake.

No, wait.

Elwood.
I haven't really come across a blue I didn't like.
They all have their own personality traits that amused me in different ways.
Although I will admit, in Myndflame's epic blue times Dax's portrayal is my favorite.
Blue of Indianapolis Colts.

Also Daxxarri and Zarhym :)
The one that quotes me and replies to me in this very topic of course!!!!!

*holds breath*
I can't pick... it's like having a favorite color. After a while it's the color combinations that are interesting, not any one color. Of course they are all blue, so my analogy is clearly flawed.

Perhaps if I tried a metaphor next time.
I can't pick... it's like having a favorite color. After a while it's the color combinations that are interesting, not any one color. Of course they are all blue, so my analogy is clearly flawed.

Perhaps if I tried a metaphor next time.

You are on your way to a fine career in politics!
Im gonna have to go with Zar. Though I do love Neth and Critho (that's spelled wrong, isnt it?).
Ghostcrawler hands down. That little crustacean keeps it real.
I really can't pick to be honest. They are all awesome for a specific reason:

Bashiok is playful and fun in posts. It makes him feel more approachable.
    Brennvin is cool and collected and very informative.
    Crithto is playful too and I ♥ his sense of humor in posts and on Twitter. He always responds to mentions
    Daxxarri always makes me laugh and seems really good natured.
    Nethaera is sweet and sincere. I honestly believe that she cares about each and every one of us.
    Rygarius is informative and quick yet playful.
    Zarhym is awesome. He's helpful and funny. He followed me on Twitter and I about died.
    Vaeflare is super sweet. She responds to every single mention on Twitter and makes a great connection with the community there.

♥ Aune
I really can't pick to be honest. They are all awesome for a specific reason:

Bashiok is playful and fun in posts. It makes him feel more approachable.
    Brennvin is cool and collected and very informative.
    Crithto is playful too and I ♥ his sense of humor in posts and on Twitter. He always responds to mentions
    Daxxarri always makes me laugh and seems really good natured.
    Nethaera is sweet and sincere. I honestly believe that she cares about each and every one of us.
    Rygarius is informative and quick yet playful.
    Zarhym is awesome. He's helpful and funny. He followed me on Twitter and I about died.
    Vaeflare is super sweet. She responds to every single mention on Twitter and makes a great connection with the community there.

♥ Aune

How are you not yet an MVP?
Cerulean.

It's so soothing.