Rare Gilnean Raven

Pet Battles
I seem to only ever get flying battle stones, and at this particular moment I could use some gold for another purchase, so what does everyone here think would be a good price to unload my spare Rare Gilnean Raven at?
It's hard to say but I personally would pay 10k.

Edit: Remember, I say PERSONALLY. Not everyone has a lot of gold. So it depends on how badly someone wants it.
I personally wouldn't pay anywhere near 10k but that's coming from the perspective of someone who's already gotten 2 flying stones. Maybe 5k! And I'm generally impatient. I paid upwards of 25k for the raid pets when my bf and I both have multiple alts who can farm dungeons.

That said, a rare Gilnean Raven is a force to be reckoned with so you could start at 10k and see if you get any takers. If not, lower the price!
Thanks for the feedback guys. I was leaning towards around 10k, I think a rare gilnean raven is one of the best flying pets so I'm hoping someone scoops him up.
10k? Really?

Does this mean a rare fishy would actually sell not awful?
It all depends on the quality of the pet itself I think. I've never used Fishy myself, but the Gilnean Raven is a pretty tough bird.
I want a flying stone. It is the one stone I've actually wanted other than magic which I got first day of release. So many dead birds in dragonblight, no stone. So many dailies, no stone. I have had 2-3 of every other kind :(

Still wouldn't pay 10k though personally. Especially because the crow is almost identical and free.
I'd recommend go catch a rare crow, it also has"call darkness-nocturnal"combo. Saved your 10K.

Ignore me if you're only aiming for "Nevermore"(which i think it's superb in BPPVP)
Well, I've got *a lot* of gold, so gold isn't an issue. But for a quick sale I would offer 10k before they sell it.

If I didn't have much gold I'd pay 5k. But it depends on the server, etc...

I have not gotten any flying stones. I keep getting undead stones >.<
Hm, so the demand seems higher for the stones themselves than a particular pet. I got yet another flying stone off my Deadwind Pass daily, when all I want is a dragon stone. I wish you could trade them in because now I have a second gilnean raven as well as a flying stone I just have to try to unload.
12/06/2012 02:05 PMPosted by Wynzor
Hm, so the demand seems higher for the stones themselves than a particular pet. I got yet another flying stone off my Deadwind Pass daily, when all I want is a dragon stone. I wish you could trade them in because now I have a second gilnean raven as well as a flying stone I just have to try to unload.

Exactly XD Plus some of us want rares of every pet, even if they are duplicate models :o
I definitely get that and I'm one of those people too but there are so many non-wild pets to upgrade that until I'm down to my last few I'm not in such a rush that I'll spend 10k for it especially if it is not something I want to battle with right away (and I do but a crow works just as well).

5k I might be tempted, 10k I wouldn't even hesitate before deciding no. Flying stones although proving difficult for me are not one of the rarer varieties (lots of high level flying pets to grind on) so I'm less inclined to drop a lot of gold on it.
It does seem odd that the stones for any type can be traded while the type-specific stones can't...
I keep getting undead stones >.<

I hate you so much.
It really depends on the breed ID. Been trying to find either 8 or 18. I really wish you could get more than one...unless you can buy a second one on a second worgen or something.

I would probably say 2k-5k would be a more optimal price. I don't think I'd want to shell out 10k when I could spend that on a pet I'm missing instead.
Ill trade my rare Gilnean Raven depending on what you got to trade...
That's true, if it is a breed 8 I'd be more inclined to spend gold on it.