Ret 487/Holy os LF prog focus guild(nz times)

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
Hi!
So now that I have more free time (just graduated uni) :) I am looking for an Oceanic Guild that is Progression focused and has highly skilled members
I want to raid as a ret pally but if NEEDED i can go holy if the guild fits perfectly but i would prefer for it to be my OS, I am in NZ so start times around 5-830 pm server time would be optimal. Unavailable Sat and Sunday

I have raided since WOTLK and am now im looking for a step up, i want to be part of raiding guild where everyone puts in top effort so that the raid preforms at its best, in the guilds I have joined recently I fell like all my hardwork is going to waste.
I enjoy maximizing, optimizing and maximizing a bit more, I am active on the forums and keep up to date with any theory crafting
I raided 6/7HM Firelands as Holy and 8/8HM Dragonsoul as Ret, so I swing both ways :D
Currently 6/16 .........

So please, if you are looking for a skilled raider and you raid times may suit me please get in contact
Willing to server transfer
Hey mate,

I "may" have a spot for you in our core raid team as a ret paladin.

We raid 8-12 ST Thursday, Sunday and Monday.

Our progression is 6/6 MSV, 6/6 HoF, 3/4 ToES (with protectors on Elite). We start heroic progression in the coming reset.

If your interested contact myself ingame on Kalynda#1254 or skip that step and go direct to www.ponyvendor.guildlaunch.com and drop us an app.

Thanks,
Kaly
hit me up ingame tornsoul. love to have a chat
indieqt#1199

cheers
We are an NZ/Aussie 10 Man Team aged from 18 - 35.

Our group formed just before the start of this expansion, downing a heavily nerfed 8/8 HM DS in roughly 2 weeks.

Currently 2/6HM MSV & 5/6 HoF.

Raid days & time are:

Wednesday 6.00pm - 9.00pm SVT (8.00pm - 11.00pm NZT)
Sunday 6.00pm - 9.00pm SVT(8.00pm - 11.00pm NZT)
Monday 6.00pm - 9.00pm SVT (8.00pm - 11.00pm NZT)

Currently recruiting:

x1 Hunter
x1 DPS/Tank DK

Send an in-game mail to 'Hokay' with your Main's Name, Server & Real ID/BNet Tag. I will contact you for an in-game chat application. (E.g there is no website app to complete.)

(Also feel free to post the above info on this forum as an alternative.)